Sign in to follow this  
AFR0256

Liveries PMDG 737-800 WL – Turkish Airlines FCBarcelona

Hi all Hug.gif I deliver the Turkish Airlines FCBacelona I fix the problem of headlights at night, this painting is completely finished:) For manchester, I just forget to activate the alpha channels, why the lights not workI post a correctife in the day Thank you all, I hope you enjoy this paintingAgain, sorry for my English. 185600TKB.jpg601489TKB2.jpg754789103521.jpghttp://fs-studio.fr/...es-fcbarcelona/

Wow thank you very much.

Murat Okay

Turkish Virtual Airlines

Senior Captain

www.turkishvirtual.com

Hi Jean What a beautiful repaint, may I just point out that you may have mispelled Barcelona on your textures? Whistle.gif

Russ Bailey

EGJB

Nice repaint, but I think, the "Turkish" titles are to high?

It is a good looking acft the only problem I see is tha barcelona ends with a "A" no with a "E". the turkish letters are to toll. I have it and love it.

Fernando A. Maldonado

Looking sweet, but like I said in the previous one, the stripes are not just slanted, they are ever so slight 'S' curves, almost like, but not as much as this symbol (excluding the left stroke) ƴ. If you looked at the plane from top down view, the left side and right side stripes join with a sharp 'v' pointing toward the vertical stabilizer.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Beautiful livery and very nice repaint!

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve