Sign in to follow this  
Crusader2

Any news on the Stearman ?

Stearman? We have a Stearman? Unless you are talking about the real, metal and fabric N2S we have at the museum, I can only assume you mean the N3N "Yellow Peril" project. Jan and the crew have been side-tracked finishing up the native FSX Avenger, but as soon as the new Turkey is out of the coop, we'll get the smaller yellow bird back on track. BTW, "You seen one yellow tail-dragger bipe, you seen 'em all" does not cut it around here. LOL.gif If you want a new Stearman, wait for MS Flight.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

I humbly stand corrected . The N3N was manufactured by the Naval Aircraft Factory . Being a loyal MAAM flightsim supporter (R4D/DC-3/C47 , FS9 Avenger and the recent Briefing Time 7th addition--excellent BTW ) I am looking forward to the "N3N" and the FSX Avenger . Retired now so hopefully I can make it next year to the WWll Weekend in Reading . I've always wanted to go . I am also comtemplating becoming a MAAM member . BTW , quote: "You seen one yellow tail-dragger bipe, you seen 'em all" does not cut it around here. LOL.gif If you want a new Stearman, wait for MS Flight." This was not what I was implicating . Poor LLoyd Stearman is probably rolling over in his grave . If I had to wait for MS for anything , especially "MS Flight" , it would be like predicting the winning numbers in the Mega Millions drawing .

Well don't just stand there with your contemplation disengaged, join up! It's only $45 a year and it gets you one free pass to World War II Weekend, so we I'll hopt to see you there next June.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

If you want a new Stearman, wait for MS Flight.
Will we have to wait for MS Flight for the R4D/DC-3/C47 as well Bill? A full FSX version would be awesome.im Not Worthy.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

I certainly hope not! We plan to get there, eventually.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org