Sign in to follow this  
MarcusarilliuS_IRL

having major FSX headache

Had to format my pc and have reinstalled everything and having a major issue with FSX.Before I formatted, my performance was ok, now it's really poor.Whenever I use the external fps limiter now it cuts frames to between 10 and 12, where before it was solid 23.I tried the antilag one and that just causes the screen to switch between 2 different resolutions and creates major artifacting.Running default fsx unlimited seems alright but still something is not right.it is not as it was before I had to resetup everything.Anyone have any ideas as to why this has suddenly gone mental on me?Mark.

Did you install the service packs too? If not run FS between each service pack install.

Cheers, Andy.

The "details" are so all important with FSX. Good for you. You're a survivor! Stan

Thanks :)Maybe next time though microsoft might actually release a sim you can spend some time flying instead of the endless tweaking that's involved with FSX.Hopefully they'll get it right with Flight

Guest jahman
Thanks :) Maybe next time though microsoft might actually release a sim you can spend some time flying instead of the endless tweaking that's involved with FSX. Hopefully they'll get it right with Flight
Just to keep things in perspective, if you were to fly FSX with stock secnery and stock aircraft you would not be having any FPS problems. Cheers, - jahman.