Sign in to follow this  
flightdeckjedi

NGX Goes to Hongkong

Hi folks, Some shoots with the brand new NGX : G1.jpgG2.jpgG3.jpgG5.jpgG6.jpg Soon you try this one, you never want fly others LOL.gif

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Thanks Zach, I have a satisfy FPS, around 40-55 on VC with fly tampa scenery + NGX..

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Looks great! Now take it into Kai Tak!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Thanks Zach, I have a satisfy FPS, around 40-55 on VC with fly tampa scenery + NGX..
Those are some nice frames.... So I'm figuring that IBM don't mind you borrowing Blue Gene for a while to play FSX on it, right? Tounge.gif

Cristi Neagu

Those are some nice frames.... So I'm figuring that IBM don't mind you borrowing Blue Gene for a while to play FSX on it, right?
Actually dont bother to think or to borrow from the IBM, a clean installation of Win7 64bit with tweak from Nick and fsx.cfg tweak will do it..rolleyes.gif

Nice shots mate, may i know where did u get garuda livery i try to find it anywhere but i didn't find it sad.png

Hi Bryan, Well, not resemble the real world view, but quite fantastic to see a sight like this when you approaching Hongkong Int'l for runway 25.. Credit goes to flytampa KAITAK..

Nice shots mate, may i know where did u get garuda livery i try to find it anywhere but i didn't find it
Thanks Emi, Will be upload at stevenairspace.com Stay tune..

Very nice screenshots. Can someone do the math for CPU speed required to achieve 50 fps in VC under optimum conditions? I need that core.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hi Bryan, Well, not resemble the real world view, but quite fantastic to see a sight like this when you approaching Hongkong Int'l for runway 25.. Credit goes to flytampa KAITAK.. Thanks Emi, Will be upload at stevenairspace.com Stay tune..
Great, thanks beforesmile.png

Can someone do the math for CPU speed required to achieve 50 fps in VC under optimum conditions? I need that core.
Helo, Im using this rigs :
  • Intel i7 920 OC 3.8 GHZ
  • DFI DKX58 T3eH6
  • Noctua NH-U12P SE2
  • GTX295 DA
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance™ — 4x4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit
  • Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Hard
  • Windows 7 64Bit
  • Flight Simulator X
  • Corsair 850W PSU

Dont forget the Win7 64bit tweak here And fsx.cfg tweak in here Have fun

I have also experienced that the Kai Tak scenery from Fly Tampa is very framerate friendly! There are really so much buildings visible and the framerate is much better as when you fly in default FSX city scenery and it looks so much better.

Stunning pictures! and a great aircraft!Now I'm off to Hong Kong.

Yeah, FlyTampas's Kai Tak is a miracle. Gives the sheer amount of objects, you'd expect terrible FPS, but I've always had better FPS than at some of the big busy airport add ons available. It truly i a great and wildly beautiful add-on. problem for me is that it's so damn isolated. All flights to and from that place take long.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case