Sign in to follow this  
MatsSweden

Adding more B-17 cockpit functions to LINDA

Hello, I have just started to use LINDA for the A2A B-17 and I have the module for the aircraft. I think it is great. However, when configuring my buttons I miss some of the funtions that I would like to have. For example booster pumps and feathering buttons. Is there a way to add these to LINDA? Grateful for any help!MatsSweden

For example booster pumps and feathering buttons. Is there a way to add these to LINDA?
yes, of course.I simply made the modules for my personal needs, so not all functions where implemented. Would be nice if you will search, gather and make more functions so that we could add them to the module.If you are not able to do this, please drop me a list here what you like to have implemented!Please do not tell me "everything" happy.png , just what you need... and of course I need time to do this!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be exact it is the booster pumps, separate for each engine, feathering buttons, fire extinguishers and separate fuel cut-off switches that I am missing. This is since I would like these switches to be easily available in emergencies and not in the VC. If I knew how I could of course add them myself. Thanks!Mats

Your wishes are fullfilled: have a look at the downloads section, please!

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester