Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

Free JustFlight Hurricane.. ..

No, you did say Piper - we misread, that's all! ..and I do agree in some measure - it is a lousy fd config. I don't know how a whale flies, but if one could fly, it might just be like this one!!.. laugh.png

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

lol mate re-read my message:) sorry if it was confusing, I was referrring to the CLS Piper Arrow. Yes I have flown the Piper Arrow. No I have not flown a Hurricane except in my dreams. Maybe one day....Praying.gif
I did misread it, but this is a thread abot the Hurricane.

And also the CLS Piper Arrow cos Chock added a link which I responded to so I apologise and take all blame for this thread flying off on a tangent..Hypnotized.gif I've installed the Hurricane and it's ready to go. Sadly it's late and I need to sleep so am looking forward to flying this lovely FSX aeroplane tomorrow.

also the CLS Piper Arrow cos Chock added a link
Yeah - it's Chock Bradbury's fault! LOL.gif

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Yup, blame me, most people usually do, so I can take it. I've changed my signature to highlight the fact LOL Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

hmmm... liked the old pic better..... LMAO.gif

I like this one... Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I too have downloaded the free Hurricane and I love it, so much fun and simple to fly makes for a really good time in the sky, oh that rhymes. :() Anyway, I have the A2A WOP3 Spit too for realism but the hurricane is just instant fun, IMHO. Shame about the VFR Real Scenery though, but that's in another post. Talking about the piper, on mine it tends to follow the yoke, what I mean is that when I roll the plane and center the yoke the plane levels out again, is this behaviour normal for this plane or is something wrong with this particular model? Thumbs up for the Hurricane, well pleased. Cheers Mart.

Thanks for the tip about the Hawker! Downloaded it yesterday and tried Hurri today and I just love this bird. After flying some modern light civil prop plane first and then jumping to this baby is so much win. There is just a bit more power and agility to make some nice aerobatics with utilising fast rate of climb and turning agility. I saw Hurricane live in Duxford air show a couple of weeks ago and now I had the chance to try it myself Whistle.gif I like the model a lot more than for example the one in Cliffs of Dover. Like Mart said, thumbs up for the hurricane! Can't complain the price either tongue.png