Sign in to follow this  
WoznikWRX

PSS777

Hello everyone,I have a little problem with the PSS777 when I use AES.. every time I do the push back everything goes good. But as soon as it disconnects the airplane crashes..does this happen to anyone else? If anyone can help me out that would be great. And one more thing, I did try re-setting the aircraft perimeters and still nothing..Thank you, Jason

Did you use the Repair for Push button in AES? Located on pg 12-13 in the manual.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

No, I haven't yet..I was in school in the morning and now I'm at work so I'll check it out when I get home. I've actually seen a different post about the manual after I posted this one..so I'll definitely check it out.

Just for the record, repair to push does not always work. Look the issue up on Aerosoft forums and see how to manually adjust the CFG.

It actually worked fine :) thanx for the help guys! And one more question. Can I turn on the outside cameras on my screens? If yes how do I do it? Because on the Display there is a Camera button but when I press it nothing happens..dunno :/

Non-functional camera button unfortunately, that would have been revolutionary in FS... Maybe the PMDG geniuses will pull it off for their FSX 777 ;)-P

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

It would be great if they made the PMDG777 for Fs2004
Forget it.

Yeah I know Rafal, but it would be nice..I've put so much money into FS9 that I really don't want to switch to FSX. :-)