Sign in to follow this  
wesak81

i want a texture

Alaska airlines 737-900er texture for the pmdg 737-900 ngx anyone can make one? im a AS big fan and they ordered 13 of them and make a united united airlines (merger) 900er texture also

not any 900er versions just the standard 900 im looking for the 900er with the extra door

The 900er isn't available yet, I'm sure someone (or pmdg) will do the paint when it is

It's not feasible. The added door would require making the fuse longer to accommodate it. Just adding a door outline around an existing window wouldn't work either since the spacing between the edge of the door and the windows would look 'odd'. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

For some reason I don't think our -900ERs are being ordered with that extra door. It will look just like the current -900 only with some internal differences such as the vertical rear pressure bulkhead that will allow for added rows. I'll look into it and let you know.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

they got to have the extra door unless they are going to have the same configuetion as the current 900s the extra door is for more seats cause what i was reading in arcticle, that alaska will congure them with 184 seats total that includes 20 in first class

Strictly speaking, the extra door is for more than just the seats, it was a requirement for evacuation when certified to carry the amount of passengers those seats on the 900 could accommodate. Boeing wanted the 900 to be allowed to carry that number, but were not able to get the 900 certified to do so because it could not be evacuated in the required time for the numbers it could potentially have carried, which is why the ER can carry more passengers than the standard 900, since with the additional door, it can be evacuated in a short enough time to allow certification for a greater number of people on board. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Was able to confirm that AS will not have the extra door installed on their -900ERs. Both UA/CO have these doors plugged as well. So as far as needing a texture for an AS -900ER, you've already got one!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)