Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

When do expect to see Flight?

Release Date  

214 members have voted

1. 1. When will Flight release?

Interested to see what people think about this....biggrin.png

When MS release it. Although if you want a guess, and it is a pure guess, about mid-December. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

When Microsoft release it - and do we really need more pointless uninformed speculation?

When do expect to see Flight?
Juvember of 2013! huh.png
When Microsoft release it - and do we really need more pointless uninformed speculation?
Yes! tongue.png

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

No need for negativity please....rolleyes.gif Just trying to have a little bit of fun around here.... happy.png

When MS release it. Although if you want a guess, and it is a pure guess, about mid-December. Al
all posts are pointless in the overall scheme of things ... so you dont like the question .. dont answer it, fair enough?

all posts are pointless in the overall scheme of things ... so you dont like the question .. dont answer it, fair enough?
If it's pointless why shouldn't I say so?

:) Betting on horses is pointless too...but it's fun when you guess right.My guess has been Oct-Nov 2011 from the day it was announced.And no, I don't hold out much hope anymore.But I'm not going back on my bet....it is what it is.I can live with guessing wrong biggrin.png I think the release date is easily connected to the marketing forecast. So a close date reflects a moderate sales forecast. While a very distant date reflects a very optimistic sales forecast. 1st quarter next year seems like a good guess to me now.

If it's pointless why shouldn't I say so?
Because its more or less unnecessary for you to point out something everyone already knows to begin with... As someone else said this is just for fun... so relax.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

As some people mentioned in other posts, it would make sense for MS to hype up Flight before release ( my guess about 1 or 2 months before release ). They haven't done that yet as we don't have much information other than some screen shots and news. I predict it'll be early next year ( just a guess ) but if I wouldn't be surprised if they are pushing to release it for the holiday season. Either way, I just want it to be released and not have any more rumors pop up in a few weeks that it's been put on hold haha.

What happened to June-July-Aug-Sept-Oct? Are we not having those months in 2012? I know it's leap year, but I didn't know were were leaping 5 months!

What happened to June-July-Aug-Sept-Oct? Are we not having those months in 2012? I know it's leap year, but I didn't know were were leaping 5 months!
I LOL'd and am still LOL'ing. LMAO.gif

Brandon Filer

Someone dropped the Mayan calendar, those all broke off...

:) Betting on horses is pointless too...but it's fun when you guess right.My guess has been Oct-Nov 2011 from the day it was announced.And no, I don't hold out much hope anymore.But I'm not going back on my bet....it is what it is.I can live with guessing wrong biggrin.png I think the release date is easily connected to the marketing forecast. So a close date reflects a moderate sales forecast. While a very distant date reflects a very optimistic sales forecast. 1st quarter next year seems like a good guess to me now.
bad analogy ...... pointless means - devoid of meaning or effectiveness .... if you bet on horses and win, by definition its not pointless Hypnotized.gif

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.