Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

When do expect to see Flight?

Release Date  

214 members have voted

1. 1. When will Flight release?

Lol, give me a break rolleyes.gif ...Loosen your tie...it's called a gentleman's wager.

What happened to June-July-Aug-Sept-Oct? Are we not having those months in 2012? I know it's leap year, but I didn't know were were leaping 5 months!
You always have something degrading to the OP in posts like this..... LOL.gif

When they say 'in the lead up to launching' i suspect and vote for Nov-Dec 2011. And 'stay tuned for additional updates next month' makes me believe that will be the last update before release. Because they don't say 'another', but 'additional' which in the sense of 'extra' means a last update before release.

What happened to June-July-Aug-Sept-Oct? Are we not having those months in 2012? I know it's leap year, but I didn't know were were leaping 5 months!
I told you .. you didnt understand marketing.

Fall/Christmas 2012....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I told you .. you didnt understand marketing.
More than you'll ever know. Please tell me what month FS2004 was released in. (A clue: It's one of the missing months)

I think MS Flight will be for kids between the ages of 3 and about 10 !! A toy !!!!!

I think MS Flight will be for kids between the ages of 3 and about 10 !!
Yes, that's part of the 3-113 range. LMAO.gif

Brandon Filer

This thread is pure speculation without fact, etc., I don't see the purpose of this at all....
With this logic .. you should really even have a flight forum setup yet .... so what if people want to speculate.

With this logic .. you should really even have a flight forum setup yet .... so what if people want to speculate.
LOL you missed the point of my post, look at the threads who were locked lately......for the lack of facts......I was just kidding cause I sure can't pull that kind of strings here......

LOL you missed the point of my post, look at the threads who were locked lately......for the lack of facts......I was just kidding cause I sure can't pull that kind of strings here......
i got ya ... and support ya on the closure .. heck, lets lock them all after the first six posts .. could be exciting to see if you can post before a thread is locked.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.