Sign in to follow this  
UVW

HUGS Low Visibility Takeoff

Heycan anyone get the hugs to display the runway remaining ?according to the HUGS manual this is what u have to do but i cant get it to show.

These conditions are required for low-visibility takeoff operations:1. The HGS must be in the Primary mode.2. #1 and #2 VHF Nav Receivers must be tuned to an ILS frequency that is valid and selected for display.3. All transfer switches must be in the NORMAL position.4. The reference runway length entered into the HGS must be from 7,500 to 13,500 feet (2286 to 4115 meters).5. The Selected Course must be set to the magnetic heading of the takeoff runway.
is this not implemented or am i missing something ?i get the ground localizer line to show but not the runway remaining.thanks in advance.

Been brought up before, and yes it's definitely missing, apart from many other things. Deceleration scale comes to mind for instance. sig.gif

i remember it being brought up before but i never saw a definite answer, so thanks.maybe PMDG could have like a vote on which features we would like to see added first in coming service packs.they did mention they have some big stuff coming up for it after all the pesky activation/freeze issues are solved.it would be tough to make this plane even better than it is right now.