Sign in to follow this  
trisager

NGX: Cold & Dark to Before Takeoff (3rd installment)

This is the third installment of the NGX tutorial. This version takes you from entering a cold & dark cockpit and all the way to the departure runway, with the Before Takeoff Checklist completed. The intended audience ranges from those that are completely new to Boeing-type addons in FSX, to those who know how to get in the air and land, but would like a more solid understanding of the airplane and its systems. Compared to the extensive documentation that comes with the NGX, the main difference is that this tutorial is designed to be read sequentially rather than to be used as a reference. You can download it here: http://stickleback.d...P11/NGXvol1.pdf (A4 format) or here: http://stickleback.d...11/NGXvol1L.pdf (Letter format). I hope you enjoy it, and as always any feedback is most welcome. (The downloads above include both old and new material).

That's brilliant Tom, thanks a million! I've only just finished printing the previous version. Any changes to the early parts, or can I just print the last section?

I've only just finished printing the previous version. Any changes to the early parts, or can I just print the last section?
I made some changes, but all were grammar, typos etc - you won't have to print the older parts again.

Stunning. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Man, you could have asked money for this! Awesome! Incredible! Et cetera. happy.png

Stunning. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Man, you could have asked money for this! Awesome! Incredible! Et cetera. happy.png
Shhhhhhh........... don't tell him thatLOL.gif

Great! Thank you again Tom! You are "da man"!Please give us your PayPal account...im Not Worthy.gif

Mauricio Brentano

Shhhhhhh........... don't tell him thatLOL.gif
LOLHey Tom,Do you have a Paypal account? Some of these guys want to give you money! Thanks again, great job.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Tom, THANK YOU so much for this! I've dabbled with the 737(Wilco) and the 747 (PMDG) in the past to varying degrees of success but I've always gotten frustrated at some point and lost interest. But now with the NGX and your excellent tutorial I've learned more in just a few short days than I learned over years of trial and error. I'm now printing out the third installment and and will be learning more shortly as I go thru it. Again THANK YOU, it's talented people like you that make this a great hobby.

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png