Sign in to follow this  
trisager

NGX: Cold & Dark to Before Takeoff (3rd installment)

Thanks so much. Are there a 1st and 2nd installments yet? I couldn't find it, so I was wondering. Really good though, this NEEDS to be pinned Tommy McCall

Thanks so much. Are there a 1st and 2nd installments yet? I couldn't find it, so I was wondering. Really good though, this NEEDS to be pinned Tommy McCall
All 3 are in the PDF

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

All 3 are in the PDF
To add to that: this great pdf is a work in progress: instead of only publishing the completely finished pdf, Tom releases a new version whenever he added enough to make a new release interesting. (Great idea!) So this version is the third release and it has everything in it that also was in release 1 and 2 (plus some minor corrections).

Wow... just downloaded this and I can appreciate the amount of work that went into it.I'll have a read over the weekend.ThanksCarl Beeby

Tom, you are really talented.You are doing an amazing work of popularization for this brillant addon.Thanks a lot, indeed, for the time and knowledge you are offering to the community.dry.png

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

All 3 are in the PDF
Okay I thought there were three installments and this was one. I didn't know all three were in here. Thanks. Hopefully he does more!!

Thanks for all the kind words!

Do you have a Paypal account? Some of these guys want to give you money!
Tempting, but no thanks biggrin.png

Tom. Can only imagine the effort that goes into this great piece of work, many thanks & hope to see more, as it really helps. RegardsPaul Humphries

Tom, Thank you so much for what you have done. It is an excellent document. If I could make one suggestion. As you add pages to the Contents page, if you number the Contents pages 2.a, 2.b, 2.c etc. rather than page 2, 3, 4 etc., then the remaining pages in the document would remain the same number and not keep changing up by one each time a new page is added to the Contents. I hope this makes sense. It would keep from having to reprint the document for every release to keep the page numbers current. I admit this is just nit-pick. Thanks again for all of the work you have done. Tom Hibben

Amazing! Now I just have to remember everything I learned in the last 2 hours reading this =/ Is there a way to add on a tutorial for activating N1 thrust?

Thank you for doing this. I spent a considerable amount of time with this document and I was able to start the engines the first time. Great job.