Sign in to follow this  
CapP

738 Flows - by fcom and easy to use

In this forum some users already posted their check-lists and flows for flying the wonderful PMDG 737NGX. I used them all, but none of them was fully to my content. What I want is a list of flows which are completely 'by the book' but I don't want to test all kind of systems which are working perfectly well in FSX. So I made my own list of flows. It's written direct from the Boeing's fcom. Only the tests are left out. I hope some people appreciate these flows; at least I can't fly without them anymore!

They work perfectly well if you don't have the Service Failures activated. Then you don't know when something can fail and you should do all the tests.LOL.gif