Sign in to follow this  
FSMP

MULTICREW - Myth or reality ?

God I hope you're joking. -stefan
Dead Serious, people have different personalities, I'm one of those persons, it doesn't bother me at all. However, Even though people have different opinions and personalities, I think that we should all accept them and Tolerate it :)Honestly, I don't mind it, I know no better.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Dead Serious, people have different personalities, I'm one of those persons, it doesn't bother me at all. However, Even though people have different opinions and personalities, I think that we should all accept them and Tolerate it :)Honestly, I don't mind it, I know no better.
As long as you're happy with it, all the power to you. I still suggest treating simming as a hobby rather than a lifestyle and trying to get out of the house to hang out with friends/girls/whatever. But being happy is the most important, I suppose. -stefan

As long as you're happy with it, all the power to you. I still suggest treating simming as a hobby rather than a lifestyle and trying to get out of the house to hang out with friends/girls/whatever. But being happy is the most important, I suppose. -stefan
That was really well put. :)

Does anybody from PMDG have anything to say to possibly give all of us REALLY looking forward for the multi crew part of the NGX? It would be so nice to hear an update about it. It was one of the most exciting parts of the product to me. Thanks a lot for any feedback.

shift-t ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, shift-t ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Shift-t ,,,,,,,,,,,,Shift-T ,,,,,,, (Grrr) SHIFT-T (NOW !!!)
I have sent you a new keyboard Geoff, made of titanium. Should you get publicly flogged for bringing up this subject, we will have a pass the hat round for you.LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have sent you a new keyboard Geoff, made of titanium. Should you get publicly flogged for bringing up this subject, we will have a pass the hat round for you.LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif
*Like* haha

before that multicrew is being released, they gotta check if everything works as expected (release bugfixes) because otherwise, one of the both pilots connected will have a crash and you got 2 mad customers instead of one tongue.png so i dont expect that to be released with SP1 but maybe a couple of month later...

Considering PMDG has not officially said anything about "MultiCrew" for some time. I would really like to hear from them if they are still planning to implement this feature after all the bugs are sorted. It would be really disapointing if PMDG spent all their alloted time fixing bugs and then did not have the time or resources to continue on MultiCrew. JB

Considering PMDG has not officially said anything about "MultiCrew" for some time. I would really like to hear from them if they are still planning to implement this feature after all the bugs are sorted. It would be really disapointing if PMDG spent all their alloted time fixing bugs and then did not have the time or resources to continue on MultiCrew. JB
RSR's latest sticky post mentions "MultiCrew".

+1, but I'm sure they'll eventually get there

Looking back, very little has been announced about MULTICREW, apart from the fact that it might be a PMDG Replacement for Shared Cockpit, and it will not be part of SP1, more likely SP2 or later. So, ironically, many are wanting it, and looking forward to it, without exactly knowing what it will be, and how it will work. With so little information, one is left assuming, which we all know, is dangerous. !! If it ends up being similar to FSX's SHared Cockpit, and allows multiple players to appear to be in the same plane, that would be a very exciting extenstion to flying the 737NGX, or any future PMDG plane, that may also use MULTICREW, once it is fully developed. Rather than Guess, would PMDG be prepared to share a little more information about Multicrew. ? No so much WHEN it will be available, but more WHAT is is planned to be, WHAT it will do, and some occasional PROGRESS report, to stop all the speculation.

So, we should hold the "it works when I fly alone, but doesn't work when I use Multi-player" threads for now...aaawww!!

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

So, we should hold the "it works when I fly alone, but doesn't work when I use Multi-player" threads for now...aaawww!!
There is a Difference between MULTIPLAYER, and Shared Cockpit. Shared Cockpit is a one of TWO ways you can fly in Multiplayer. ie In Multiplayer, you can fly with other planes ( and ATC) with only YOU in your cockpit, or, you can fly with other planes, with another person SHARING your cockpit. That is SHARED Cockpit. It is assumed (at least by me, I can't speak for anyone else), that MULTI CREW will be a form of Shared Cockpit, that would work in FREE FLIGHT mode, specifically to share the COMPLEX systems of the PMDG aircraft. Once again, I assume that it will not work in Multiplayer Mode, as it seems that the 737NGX is not designed to support multiplayer. But I really don't know, and I am fast getting to the point where I really dont care. The PMDG 737NGX works FINE on any S.A.F.E. enhansed FSMP FSX or P3D Multiplayer server now, so I am not complaining.