Sign in to follow this  
vx4ever

FSDT KLAX is out!

Just bought it and tried it out with the MD11 and Megascenery Socal. Scenery is beautiful. Everything is crisp, clear and precise. Transparent terminal glass structures look really fantastic. Performance is also nice.cool.png

Just bought it and tried it out with the MD11 and Megascenery Socal. Scenery is beautiful. Everything is crisp, clear and precise. Transparent terminal glass structures look really fantastic. Performance is also nice.cool.png
Its very good, good performance, great night textures, its just good! laugh.png

Tried demo but but flying around in 172 to check it out the lights on the light poles keep flickering, any ideas on this guys, no answer from their forum on this ? thank you.

Rich Sennett

Tried demo but but flying around in 172 to check it out the lights on the light poles keep shutting on and off, any ideas on this guys, no answer from their forum on this ? thank you.
Doesn't do it for me, are they changing colors when they shut off?

I have never really used FSDT so I was wondering what their performance would be like compared to someone like Aerosoft or ORBX?

A lot of addons I have tried are comparable performance or better than default, so this one I am guessing would be one of those airports.

A lot of addons I have tried are comparable performance or better than default, so this one I am guessing would be one of those airports.
From reading your specs, this scenery should do well. I have great performance on my computer with their airports (KJFK-KDFW-KLAS) Downloading this scenery now :)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

The scenery is amazing. Personally I can't run it better than 10 FPS with the 737NGX VC, but considering how amazing it looks, I'll overlook that. Great job FSDT.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I have never really used FSDT so I was wondering what their performance would be like compared to someone like Aerosoft or ORBX?
i got most of the orbox airports and also have all the fsdt airports and have no major frame hits with either, except for ymml which is a big hit for me i get down to 10fp at ymml on the ground but with no stutters which is the main thing.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I found out at the Future of Flight at Paine Feild when I was able to get wifi. I was purchasing a model airplane which is my habit whenever I am on my way back from Seattle when I recived this longawaited news. Hmm, what airplane to use for my first flight. wink.png

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I found out at the Future of Flight at Paine Feild when I was able to get wifi. I was purchasing a model airplane which is my habit whenever I am on my way back from Seattle when I recived this longawaited news. Hmm, what airplane to use for my first flight. wink.png
I do the Boeing tour and then head down to the Seattle Museum Of Flight at least once a year. Never gets old! Loading it up as we speak. Looks great. Cheers: Rick (CYPK)