Sign in to follow this  
ubersu

FSDT KLAX for FSX Released

Thanks for the HU. The phrase 'new FSDT' always triggers a 'buy' at my side. Drooling.gifLets see how Concorde is doing there.

Ahh Jeeese I just bought the new Cerasim Bell 222 lol.... muuuuust ressiiiist! DJ, how does it compare to DFW performance and looks-wise? I've got their DFW, LAS, ORD, and JFK sceneries, but DFW hurts my fps the most.
They go quite well together. GET IT! Plus lots of helipads on top of the hotels that line Century Blvd. 2011-9-16_22-33-18-452-1.jpg

Good landing vmc! :-)
Thanks! LOL.gif Here's one on top of the Sheraton Hotel. OMG, I'm really liking this airport. Love.gif2011-9-16_23-57-12-400.jpg

Ah i see now you must have a bad texture file somewhere in mtx happened once to me in simwings aerosoft Madrid scenery using world of ai, it kept crashing over and over till I disabled ai traffic and it was fine I then went on a crazy hunt for the missing texture not sure about the MTX entry hope it fixes it I'm currently using ut2.
That'd be pretty ironic sicne I dumped WoAI for MTX because of bad texture files... Gonna ask this question in a seperate thread. EDIT: Yep, after even more testing, MTX must be the problem. Fun fact: without any AI, I get close to 30FPS with the Trike Ultralight. With default AI I had 13 with the Trike. The difference is truly huge...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I think this is the scenery addon equivalent of the PMDG NGX aircraft addon. And that, is some compliment! I did have a slightly odd glitch at the beginning... When I first installed the free demo version, I was getting truly appauling frame rates; between 10-15 with the default Cessna!!! After completing the purchase however, those numbers more than doubled. Doesn't really make any sense that but I'm not going to try to understand what happend. I have frames locked externally at 30, and get that when circling overhead the field at 500-1000ftAGL More than happy! Congrats to all those involved in creating and testing this WORK OF ART! Combining this with the NGX from PMDG is just outstanding - thanks!

Thanks! LOL.gif Here's one on top of the Sheraton Hotel. OMG, I'm really liking this airport. Love.gif2011-9-16_23-57-12-400.jpg
these night lights (red/yellow colour) look like commodore64 2d games. i like more the scenery during daytime

Guys, I close this topic.Please continue on the other thread which was opened sooner.Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.