Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

new type of CTD for me

Well Same rute LSZH-LOWI indbound this time Tulsi FL150 and i was given this error after hitting levelchange (it comes with a smartassembly pop up") Navn på program med fejl: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, tidsstempel: 0x475e17d3Navn på modul med fejl: PMDG_737NGX.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, tidsstempel: 0x4e4a3aefUndtagelseskode: 0xc0000005Forskydning med fejl 0x000e1b92Proces-id 0x1338Programmets starttidspunkt 0x01cc74b32541b4a8Programsti: E:\FSX\fsx.exeModulsti: E:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLLRapport-id: e6cee6e1-e0ab-11e0-b6d5-fc9b3b73501e ENB series was disabled before takeoff with shift -F12 ohterwise it is Autogen Normal 60nm 1024 Clouds 0%traffic settings in FSX, 40%UT2 1920x1080 no shadows ,lense flare etc, antialiasing controlled by FSX. Aerosoft scenerys No UIautomationcore.dll installed i7-950@4,2HD5870 1GB Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I think Aerosoft released a patch for LOWI that fixes CTD's on approach.
have version 1.20 but that is a hole different issue which by the way still ctd with G3D.DLL with the above speci

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png