Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

CH YOKE

Found my problems. CH yoke . Went back to joystick No more problems. Plane is flying great. Yoke was causing all the problems. Now everything is nice and smooth. Ch worked ok on other aircraft but not this one.It might be me and CH .If anyone can help with some advice of the yoke and pmdg737ngx it would be great I would like to go back to using it .Thanks

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Found my problems. CH yoke . Went back to joystick No more problems. Plane is flying great. Yoke was causing all the problems. Now everything is nice and smooth. Ch worked ok on other aircraft but not this one.It might be me and CH .If anyone can help with some advice of the yoke and pmdg737ngx it would be great I would like to go back to using it .Thanks
What exactly were your problems?

Roger, no need to ditch your yoke, do a search on this forum, there is a knack to get it going, and it is not hard.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

settings>ch yoke>aileron sliders all the way to the right--elevator sliders all the way to the right. both nulls all the way to the left. Recalibrate be sure you select ch yoke ---make sure center point is really center if not then manually center before moving to the next step. Various buttons set as desired. I do not use throttles as I have separate Saitek throttle module for that. It works for me and PMDG 737 NGX---An added benefit is that all my airplanes handle better---Pmdg,leveld,capt sim, feelthere and yes even the default airplanes. Skipper

Hi i have a CH YOKE it works very well but i have to keep calibrating it? download the CH CONTROL MANAGER 4.51 that will help James

I have been using the CH yoke for years and the biggest problem I had was using the CH Control Manager. I deleted it, let FSX do the default assignments, then customized them in FSX, never had a problem since.

Jay

Where is the control manager so I can delete it?The problem I have with it is it Jumps all over the place It twitches. turn left with a little input and it keeps jumping back and fourth.Give a little up and it jumps up and down.

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Hi, Roger - I think you are continuing a discussion we were having in this post: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/348649-trying-to-manually-fly-vnav-via-the-fd-is-tough-because/page__view__findpost__p__2110118 A very common problem with the Saitek yoke - and it sounds like the exact same symptoms with the CH yoke - is that the roll axis (aileron) calibration is incorrect. You never mentioned if you actually looked at the calibration to see if the axis was indeed centered. The solution is to recalibrate once in FSX and the AC is not moving (eg. at the gate or stopped on a taxiway). A quick-and-dirty way to do this (at least it works with the Saitek) is to simply unplug the USB connection to the PC and reconnect it (again with the AC stationary). LeeF

Signature.jpg

Before you recalibrate it take it apart and spray some silicone oil on the moving parts. Then recalibrate it and you will have a smooth and sensitive control column.vololiberista

+1 on the silicon ... I have the CH Eclipse yoke, I use LINDA (FSUIPC's intuitive interface) powerful, flexible, and simple. CH Control Manager was a nightmare for me, mainly due to conflicting messages from FSX and FSUIPC.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg