Sign in to follow this  
phunistle@gmail.com

fs2004 Carenado Bonanza V35B repaint

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get a repaint done for me and family members of the fs2004 Carenado V35B bonanza. They owned a 1973 V35B Bonanza a few years ago and had to sell it due to financial reasons. They also lost their son, and my best friend during this time. It would mean a great deal to them to see Bonanza 830T flying again if only in a simulator. I have plenty of pictures of her and have attached a few to this post. The one of the model displays the paint scheme she had, the only difference are the actual colors and N number. I have also already purchased the plane and have the repaint kit, but I'm no computer artist and need some help. I would even be willing to pay if someone wanted to make a small profit from the repaint. Please contact me with any questions or interest. I hope to hear from someone! It would mean a lot to me and my family!

If he doesn't want it I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it. Can you post it to the library?Mark

Me Too! Repaints with USA N numbers are rare. One of my favorite birds both in flightsim and real world. I also had a friend and partner in a 172 that later purchased a dandy C model V tail and let me fly it occasionally. Due to the VERY UNJUST and FALSE hatchet job done on the V tail by one of the TV expose programs many years ago, he eventually added a single tail Bonanza. Somehow it just never was the same to me. Respectfully:RTH

If he doesn't want it I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it. Can you post it to the library? Mark