Sign in to follow this  
joolsd

Using the manuals

Which PDF are the inflight check list in the manual? I have the old PMDG checks, but should really need the new one. Also is there a condensed, normal proceedures. The amplifided is excellent when your learning, but sometimes it gets a bit to detailled. Like adjusting your seat, and looking around he aircraft at the aircraft. What I mean is, is there a normal procedure list which has just the really important stuff in? And you can use when flying?

What will solve that problem is the ones that will come with the FS2Crew add-on, although in the meantime you could use the ones that come with the iFly version if you have that. Alternatively, you might like these: http://www.b737.org.uk/nnp.htm#Checklists Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

There are normal checklists in the QRH, right after the index.
Ok Thanks got them. Also some nice custom check list there.

Now that I am happy that the PMDG is all working great. I had the best flight yet tonight. Using the long checks to get a good cockpit preparation, and a good engine start. And the 'in flight' checks also helped in reducing serious mistakes. I still made some errors but not bad ones. I was pleased also that the horns didn't go off at FL100, which means the packs and engine bleeds were set right.laugh.png

David Murden's checklist is great, short and simple while being concise and easy to follow.