Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

T-38A Talon Review by Peter Hayes

A superb review of a truly iconic aircraft. Bravo Zulu Peter!

What a fantastic in-depth Review. By far, one of the very best I have read all these years in Avsim. Looks like a great deal of time and energy was spent putting this utterly comprehensive Review together. Even though I'm not a big fan of mil aircraft, this makes me want to go out and buy it! Superlative is not a word that does it justice, Peter.Well Done.

Peter, I want to personally thank you for your review of our T-38A Talon. What really impressed me about it is the degree to which you dug down deep and provided the reader with the real world background of the jet. This provided excellent context, and in many respects mimiced our desire to provide something that came close as possible to match the actual trainer. I think the review was eminently fair. One slight note is to emphasize that having the flight realism on full reality is the best way to go because anything else can actually detract from the way the virtual T-38A performs, but your own review also pointed that out. In terms of reviews, it was as comprehensive as I have ever read and took a lot of time and effort on your part to craft. Once again, thanks, and we appreciate your considerable efforts to write it! Sincerely, Ken StallingsMilViz Staff Member

This is the kind of review that I look forward to reading and re-reading. Lots of detail, lots of background, sources identified, lots of really nice screenshots, well organized, and well written. Thanks Peter. The Navy slang would be Sierra Hotel. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .