Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel- Compatible addon aircraft?

Hello, I am interested in the Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel, and I would like to know if the following aircraft are at least a bit compatible with the Panel. -PMDG MD-11, 747-400X, 737NGX-Carenado aircraft-ORBX Lancair-Captain Sim 707, 727,767,777-Aerosoft Catalina, Twin Otter-Flight Sim Labs Concorde X-Wilco Airbus Series Vol.1-IRIS Vulcan, P-40-CLS A330/A340-Alphasim Neptune, F-111 -Lionheart Creations Epic Victory, Trinidad and Tobago, Quest Kodiak-VRS FA-18E Superbug X All aircraft are run in FSX on Windows 7 64-bit. Does the multi panel have an impact on frame rates? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Fantastic. Thanks for your help. Big%20Grin.gif Is anything compatible with the aircraft that I mentioned above without LINDA?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Fantastic. Thanks for your help. Big%20Grin.gif Is anything compatible with the aircraft that I mentioned above without LINDA?
The multi panel is a great piece of harware. Don't use the saitek drivers, they are useless, install the Spad driver instead. It works work via FSUIPCIt works fine with the carenado aircraft, for the other, I can't tell I don't have them. http://fstools.weebly.com/ Visit the forum , there are a few threads about compatibility issues and fixes. I've never had any problems with any aircraft. I recommend the multi panel and the radio panel. I don't find the switch panel usefull because it has switches that you use once in a flight, you can click the VC for that purpose. In addition , if the switches are not set in the same position as in FSX (at launch for example), it creates problems (which logical by the way). But you may like it though for single engine GA aircraft.

The Saitek Multipanel does not work with Linda. The Multipanel only works on planes that use the Default FS9/FSX autopilot routines. Carenado planes usually all work. PMDG don't. I believe the Lionhead VIctory works. It really doesn't work on the more complex birds(tubeliners). You might get a few features working, it varies. It's a pop-shot. Spad will allow FSX/FS9 to rcognize the multipanel as a joystick and using a registered version of FSUIPC you can create a profile and assign key-strokes to it. The issue you will have is if the multi-panel will recieve updates/changes from FSX. You'll make the changes on the mpanel, but have to look at the screen to see the change. I own the mpanel,goflight mcp and VRi MCP and right now I have to say with Linda VRi has taken the lead.

You can prgramming the switch panel very good witch LINDA but the multi-panel is very difficult :-(