Sign in to follow this  
Richard99_Photography

Build version in Aircraft.cfg file

Good question, mine are: 800 :// Current with Build: 1.00.2922 800 WL:// Current with Build: 1.00.2888 900: // Current with Build: 1.00.2922 900 WL: // Current with Build: 1.00.2922

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Rick, I had the same issue with my cfg just for the 800WL. My other models had the correct version in their cfgs, don't know why this happened.I brought this up with PMDG via a support ticket, and was told just to reinstall with the latest installer, which incorporates all the 3 hotfixes. It's a hassle to be sure, but ultimately I at least have the correct version in the winglet's cfg file.

Mmmh,I don't want to uninstall and then reinstall again, with all liveries I have already installed.I would like to know if the Aircraft.cfg file reporting that (1.00.2888) is effectivly the original version or if that indication is wrong but does not affect anything, so being 2888 or 2922 it is not important.Thanks, bye.

Somehow in all the redo's mine ended up incorrect.So I just uninstalled/reinstalled and updated the livery manager.So, it took 15 minutes and as far as I can tell .. all works ok .. including livery manager.Might just be worth the time for peace of mind.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW