Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

New 737NGX checklist available

Thank you for this Richard! Nice format, easy to read. Love it.

Richard, thanks for the checklist. There's a reference to "Cabin Lights as needed" throughout the checklist. Is there an action to be taken here? I don't see a switch for this, unless it's referring to the Cab/Utility Switch. By the way, I believe you did a checklist for the J41 FS2Crew program, did you not? I loved that, and hope you do one for the NGX FS2Crew when released. The color code thing really simplifies things.smile.png

Thanks for the kind comments guys, happy to hear you like it :( Must say I was a bit surprised by the numbers of downloads considering there were already a couple of great checklists available but I guess I wasn't the only one wishing for a little bit more simplified and linear flow/checklist suitable for "everyday" usage.As for the cabin lights you're correct, doesn't seem to be a switch for that in the NGX so I guess you'll just have to imagine switching the cabin lights OFF for nighttime takeoffs/landings. I might update the checklist later on to fix some minor issues like this one. Another thing would be to only keep the fixed landing lights ON until 10K during climb and likewise wait switching the retractable landing lights ON until cleared to land on arrival.Yep, you're right I did a flow/checklist for the J41 in combo with the FS2Crew voice edition and it's not impossible I'll do a similar one when FS2Crew for the NGX is released.Thanks again for your feedback, means alot to me!

Richard Åsberg

I liked you checklist compared the other ones that I've found earlier. It's simplified but includes the most important items. Great job Richard! im Not Worthy.gif

Thanks for the kind comments guys, happy to hear you like it smile.png Must say I was a bit surprised by the numbers of downloads considering there were already a couple of great checklists available but I guess I wasn't the only one wishing for a little bit more simplified and linear flow/checklist suitable for "everyday" usage. As for the cabin lights you're correct, doesn't seem to be a switch for that in the NGX so I guess you'll just have to imagine switching the cabin lights OFF for nighttime takeoffs/landings. I might update the checklist later on to fix some minor issues like this one. Another thing would be to only keep the fixed landing lights ON until 10K during climb and likewise wait switching the retractable landing lights ON until cleared to land on arrival. Yep, you're right I did a flow/checklist for the J41 in combo with the FS2Crew voice edition and it's not impossible I'll do a similar one when FS2Crew for the NGX is released. Thanks again for your feedback, means alot to me!
Hey there actually IS a cabin lights setting! In your menu fmc options and cabin lights in the top right corner. You can set them to auto or manually select them to 100%, 75%, 50% of off! Good luck!

I know there's a setting for cabin lights in the FMC under PMDG options but did you also find a knob to actually switch them ON/OFF somewhere on the flightdeck?

Richard Åsberg

Hello,

Someone told me this ckecklist was outdated (before 2005).