Sign in to follow this  

I know this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find the thread that covers my exact problem. I am running ASE Build 647 and have noticed that the winds at the destination airport are about a 180 degree difference from what ASE says it should be. Once I land (usually on the wrong runway), I notice that FSX will gradually correct the winds. However, at this point, I am landing on a runway with tailwind, and AI planes are taking-off right at my windscreen. This is frustrating, and I am looking for a solution. Thank you! FSX AccelerationASE Build 647Ultimate Traffic IIFSUIPC v4.11

Hi, Try with FSUIPC set to Default Settings and Weather Settings Off. Also make sure you are refreshing the AI system after ASE and FSX are loaded with the Refresh AI Traffic Icon in ASE.

I know this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find the thread that covers my exact problem. I am running ASE Build 647 and have noticed that the winds at the destination airport are about a 180 degree difference from what ASE says it should be. Once I land (usually on the wrong runway), I notice that FSX will gradually correct the winds. However, at this point, I am landing on a runway with tailwind, and AI planes are taking-off right at my windscreen. This is frustrating, and I am looking for a solution. Thank you! FSX AccelerationASE Build 647Ultimate Traffic IIFSUIPC v4.11
Hi cappy42,I am having the same problem for a long time now - tried everything & nothing seems to work! Read nummerous forums on the issue, as well as this one. It seems if you are using DWC option, this happens! Until a solution is found I changed to the REX weather engine which, with it's many limitations, at least give AI and user the correct runway!I hope a solutions will be forthcoming as I miss the fantastic variability (options) of ASE. If you find a solution PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!! pilatus