Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

FSBuild Profile for NGX

Just wondered if anyone has a good FSBuild profile for the NGX that they would be willing to share, or any FSB profile for a 738 with winglets for that matter?

Ed Haslam

Ed, "Edit: Same there is no TOLD data? ".OK. I googled the authors name for the above link .. must not have been what I thought it was. So, I will dig into my files and get a link ... it may be in the Avsim library. Why not check .. search on his name and also search in FSBuild forum. I will remove the link from the previous post now. As it turns out .. it was the correct link so I put it back in my first post here.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

looks like the right file why do you say its wrong

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

looks like the right file why do you say its wrong
There is no *.tld file in the download.
Ed,I googled the authors name for the above link .. must not have been what I thought it was. So, I will dig into my files and get a link ... it may be in the Avsim library. Why not check .. search on his name and also search in FSBuild forum. I will remove the link from the previous post now.
Many thanks mate. I'll have a dig around as well.

Ed Haslam

Ed, Wayne said it looked ok.So I went and downloaded it."As it turns out .. it was the correct link so I put it back in my first post here. " It has been a long time since I first set this up.For now, do not worry about the TOLD file. I think I used the default file that was already in the FSBuild folder. We will have to step thru this to get it all right.

Best Regards,

I think I used the default file that was already in the FSBuild folder.
Ok, maybe I'll use that then?
We will have to step thru this to get it all right.
Not sure what you mean? In order to make it NGX compatible?

Ed Haslam

Ok, maybe I'll use that then? Not sure what you mean? In order to make it NGX compatible?
I mean, to adjust the fsbuild .cfg file or whatever "tweeks" need to be made for a perfect setup. Like, I will try to answer any follow up questions after you use fsbuild to export a plan to PMDG. And look at the final FSBuild nav report for your flight .This is my current data for Aircraft.cfg (may need a quick ckeck to verify). [b737-800 PMDG NG] -- (David Grass Feria) --WeightUnit=LBSCallSign=AAL1944OperEmptyWeight=91300PayloadWeight=44235ReserveFuel=AlternateFuel=HoldFuel=:15 //81/minExtraFuel=500TaxiFuel=35/minApproachFuel=MaxTakeoffWeight=173000MaxZeroFuelWeight=13600MaxLandingWeight=144000MaxFuelWeight=46063ImageFile=pmdg737-800.jpg //Put in the FSbuild IMAGE folder.PerformanceData=738pmdg.prfToldData=DefaultTOFlaps=5DefaultLDGFlaps=30[iFly B737NG-800] -- (David Grass Feria) his original B737-800 PMDG NG used here --WeightUnit=LBSCallSign=AAL1944OperEmptyWeight=91000PayloadWeight=24195ReserveFuel=AlternateFuel=HoldFuel=:15 //81/minExtraFuel=500TaxiFuel=35/minApproachFuel=MaxTakeoffWeight=155500MaxZeroFuelWeight=136000MaxLandingWeight=144000MaxFuelWeight=46063ImageFile=pmdg737-800.jpg //Put in the FSbuild IMAGE folder.PerformanceData=738pmdg.prfToldData=DefaultTOFlaps=5DefaultLDGFlaps=30[b737-900 PMDG NG] -- (David Grass Feria) --WeightUnit=LBSCallSign=AAL1944OperEmptyWeight=91300PayloadWeight=44325ReserveFuel=AlternateFuel=HoldFuel=:15 // 81/minExtraFuel=500TaxiFuel=35/minApproachFuel=MaxTakeoffWeight=174200MaxZeroFuelWeight=140300MaxLandingWeight=146300MaxFuelWeight=46063ImageFile=pmdg737-900.jpg // Put in the FSbuild IMAGE folder.PerformanceData=739pmdg.prfToldData=DefaultTOFlaps=5DefaultLDGFlaps=30

Best Regards,

Hi I have installed FSBuild files for PMDG 737-800/900 created by David Grass Feria.I also do not get weights of aircraft's displayed for above.I opened .PRF files for both aircraft and this is what I see:data for [A319 ] A319-111 created by Marc Brodbeck. Is this right ? noels7

Noel Southam

As far as I know there´s a file for the PMDG 738 in the FSbuild site. I´ve been using it for a couple of years now, back when I still flew PMDG´s fs9 version of the plane. I had to edit it to get the wights correct, but ever since it´s been working like a charm. It calculates fuel burn fairly accurately (+/- 10%), specially when you use winds aloft from ASE. Have a go at the site.

As far as I know there´s a file for the PMDG 738 in the FSbuild site. I´ve been using it for a couple of years now, back when I still flew PMDG´s fs9 version of the plane. I had to edit it to get the wights correct, but ever since it´s been working like a charm. It calculates fuel burn fairly accurately (+/- 10%), specially when you use winds aloft from ASE. Have a go at the site.
Thanks, I'll have a look on the fsb site. Any chance of posting your edited file/weights? I'd like something accurate, and I know that if I mess with it it'll be far from it! :(

Ed Haslam

Thanks, I'll have a look on the fsb site. Any chance of posting your edited file/weights? I'd like something accurate, and I know that if I mess with it it'll be far from it! wink.png
Give example of no weights or what you want to change?

Best Regards,

Give example of no weights or what you want to change?
I nearly always fly the 800 with winglets, so that would be the first file to modify.

Ed Haslam