Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

FSBuild Profile for NGX

In your FSBuild "Aircraft" folder.Do you have 738PMDG.prf and 739PMDG.prf files? Because in my previous post .. those files are needed:ApproachFuel=MaxTakeoffWeight=155500MaxZeroFuelWeight=136000MaxLandingWeight=144000MaxFuelWeight=46063ImageFile=pmdg737-800.jpg //Put in the FSbuild IMAGE folder.PerformanceData=738pmdg.prf The last line defines the file used .. PerformanceData=738pmdg.prf If it is missing e need to get it for you.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Some weights can be changed when building your flight plan.In Fsbuild click on the aircraft tab (read manual) and edit weights.Then build the plan again. Also ... this is a "work around" until someone does new PMDG files for FSBuild.But, we should be able to get you close "enough to" get fuel loaded and a good plan .. estimated enroute fuel burns and segment times etc etc. I whave to go to work .. see ya later. If problems do screenshots so I (and others) can see what is going wrong for you.

Best Regards,

In your FSBuild "Aircraft" folder.Do you have 738PMDG.prf and 739PMDG.prf files? Because in my previous post .. those files are needed:ApproachFuel=MaxTakeoffWeight=155500MaxZeroFuelWeight=136000MaxLandingWeight=144000MaxFuelWeight=46063ImageFile=pmdg737-800.jpg //Put in the FSbuild IMAGE folder.PerformanceData=738pmdg.prf The last line defines the file used .. PerformanceData=738pmdg.prf If it is missing e need to get it for you.
Ok mate, thanks for that. Yes, I have the .prf files as mentioned and I'll edit the fsb_aircraft.cfg file accordingly. Many thanks. Cheers.

Ed Haslam

Some weights can be changed when building your flight plan.In Fsbuild click on the aircraft tab (read manual) and edit weights.Then build the plan again.
That´s the reason why I edited the file, so I didn´t have to keep manually adjusting certain things. Also to change from lbs to kgs, which is what I use. To have it fit in perfectly with the PMDG weights I simply used the dry operating weight listed in the acft.cfg file for the 737-800 with winglets. Also, I always use somewhere between 200-260 kgs for taxi fuel, depending on airport and current conditions (traffic, rwy in use, departure gate etc)

Ok mate, thanks for that. Yes, I have the .prf files as mentioned and I'll edit the fsb_aircraft.cfg file accordingly. Many thanks. Cheers.
Ed, You should be able to just copy/paste the Aircraft.cfg I posted above and the build plans in FSbuild.If an adjustment is later required you can edit that bit in the file (permanent) ... or change it inside FSbuild (temporary) during flight plan builds. At this point your FSBuild data (navlog) should be fairly close to real.

Best Regards,

Ed, You should be able to just copy/paste the Aircraft.cfg I posted above and the build plans in FSbuild.If an adjustment is later required you can edit that bit in the file (permanent) ... or change it inside FSbuild (temporary) during flight plan builds. At this point your FSBuild data (navlog) should be fairly close to real.
It's all working so all I need to do now is test it out on a flight. Thanks once again for your help!

Ed Haslam

i dont have those pmdg files in fsbuild, is it possible to upload them to me, thanls

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K