Sign in to follow this  

I have seen the announcement of a new product in the hifi web site ... I'm thinking about buy ASE now, but, is better to wait to the new product? Or it will be a different product and not for weather? Thanks in advance

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hi, It is for weather so I would suggest waiting. Testing is going quite well so it will not be too long before release.

Ok. Thanks!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Further information can be found at our web site including a video.

I can't see this video too ...

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

hmmm... Jim, these links are not working, sorry... (btw: have you recieved my PM here on AVSIM) EDIT: thanks, Jim!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Visit this Page: http://www.hifitechinc.com/products/active-sky-2012 Sorry I thought the "See the trailer" link was active, but it will be soon. And here for screens: http://www.hifitechinc.com/gallery/category/4
I can't open both two links

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hi, Both links work for me by just clicking on them. Or you could go to our web site and hover over Products and click on Active Sky 2012!!

Sorry Jim, they do still not work!

you could go to our web site and hover over Products and click on Active Sky 2012!!
this is not possible: hifix.jpg This is with Link1 hifi2j.jpg And this is with link2hifi3.jpg I have already deleted my browser cache and reloaded the page new ...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Oh~~NO!!!! I just bought Active Sky Evolution TODAY...How come 2012 release soon....May i ask does is have free update for after Sept. 2011 ? Because i have 3 of our friends just bought it on this month. Thanks

Hi, You may have to "Create an Account" on the right side of the main screen. If I am not signed in I can't see AS 2012 either. Pricing plans for AS2012 have not been finalized yet. Edit: Yes you do need that account set up right now. Also, your beta application has shown up in the system.