Sign in to follow this  
M86

FS9 Airport Scenery

Hi , Is it possible to add my repainted aircraft in FS9 to permanent gates or parking positions at say Singapore Airport instead of the AI aircraft that taxi and take off. I have some nice colour repaints of some Boeings and Airbus's.Just to give the airport a more realistic view of the repainted aircraft while I'm taxying past the gates etc.It might be a matter of copy and paste with a special scenery program- Can any one offer advice?

Why not use the freeware world of AI? If you are still up to doing it on your own you will need to use TT Tools to compile flight plans and AI models. I use a combination of both with excellent results.

Hi , Is it possible to add my repainted aircraft in FS9 to permanent gates or parking positions at say Singapore Airport instead of the AI aircraft that taxi and take off. I have some nice colour repaints of some Boeings and Airbus's.Just to give the airport a more realistic view of the repainted aircraft while I'm taxying past the gates etc.It might be a matter of copy and paste with a special scenery program- Can any one offer advice?
If you use repainted aircraft as AI you may find yourself getting really bad display rates. (frames per second) The sim will become jerky and unrealistic. There are ways to adjust flyable aircraft to make them less resource heavy, but the best thing is to use the excellent aircraft made specifically for AI that are available through a number of sites. By far the easiest thing to do is go to World of AI on the web, download their installer (free) and use any of their packages that have traffic you want to see. (free ---- all free!) laugh.png You really don't need to do a thing - the right aircraft painted in real world colors will be allocated to the right gates provided the scenery has been set up for real world AI and following quite realistic schedules. The default scenery will not allocate them to the right gates but any custom scenery will. If you are using default scenery, download the AFCAD files for the sceneries you want from the library here and they will configure your airports for real world airline assignments. With AI packages from World of AI and realistic AFCAD's from the library here, you will see exactly what you are hoping for - without performance issues. But I warn you - once the AI bug has bitten you, it can be addictive! You may find yourself adding more and more until the skies become crowded and the airports become congested and ... hey, that's just like the real world! LOLHave funIan