Sign in to follow this  
damocles

Where's the hot fix download?

OK! NGX has been running fine since day one.......suddenly, over the past two days I have been having panels freezes which ruin my long flights....no idea why. I can't seem to find the hot fix for this....any ideas?

Don't think it's still up. They might be working on the complete SP. At least I dearly hope they do. sig.gif

Hotfix 3 is now part of the installer which you can download from PMDG's site.That said, SP1 is due for release this friday !! Fred.

PMDG are currently working on a Hotfix 4... whether that will be merged with the SP I don't know.

PMDG are currently working on a Hotfix 4... whether that will be merged with the SP I don't know.
Where did you hear that? There's no hf4 planned.

Guys, no need to keep reporting this - it's fixed and you wont see it after hotfix4. (should be out soon)
I dont know if its SP1 or just HF#4

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Missed that one.I think he was referring to sp1 though. Makes no sense to e working on another fix before the sp is out.

I was talking to Ryan.... he mentioned it and that it was going to include a whole new coding for the panel's and gauges and how he must get back to working on it.

I was talking to Ryan.... he mentioned it and that it was going to include a whole new coding for the panel's and gauges and how he must get back to working on it.
I wonder what his role is in that. I remember him saying he wasn't a programmer, maybe in-house testing or something of that sort? EDIT: It seems I was wrong on that, it happens more often than I'd like... My apologies for calling you out.

Over the past two weeks I have bought, LOWI, EKRN, LGKR and FSC9......anyone know if these have issues the NGX? Possibly causing memory issues ( I don't run FSC9 during flights ) but the Swiss Alps may have an issue as I seem to have this problem when flying to LOWI on a daily basis.

Have you tried cycling through the views using the "A" character? This happened with the 747X and the MD-11 and it was the remedy for me.

\Robert Hamlich/