Sign in to follow this  
tri_tro

Majestic Software

HelloPatience is the name of the game where Oleski and Majestic are concerned, but I will buy this one for sure.

I reckon it will be a fantastic addon! Thanks fot the HU.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Ya, I hope this comes out soon, I've been waiting forever for this!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

You will not be disappointed. there is however still quite a bit of work to be completed. Stay tuned

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Very, very nice!Wonder how long till release... If memory serves me correctly, Majestic started development of the Q400 around 2005, about the same time the first announcements were made of the LDS 757 (talk about another looooooooooooooooong running project rolleyes.gif )

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I'd love one of these. I hope it models the weak undercarriage found on real versions;) If only FSX could model undercarriage damage depending on how hard you "land". Or does it? Adam

I hope it models the weak undercarriage found on real versions;)
I hope this was fixed in the meantime. But it lead to funny pictures of 'parking' aircraft, you are right. I'd love to see the Q400 arrive in the sim as a current model and in some detail. Count me in on the 'buy' button observers. cool.png

I was going to ask about that. Price notwithstanding I've read very opposing views of that one: some people seem to love it and say it's the best turboprop sim in the game while others seem to say it's the worst. Beyond normal Internet behavior, does anyone know why the extremes?

There where some problems with the Q300 in win7 with engine start up, they have being fixed. I have difficulties with some of the VC textures, but other wise it is a delightful plane to fly. The FMS was updated, but limited in its scope. There may be a revamped version in the pipe line, but for me id just like the VC redone.

Will buy this... the minute it's out!It will be expensive I think but those guys are really talented... Loser.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Their -Q300 is my fav now as far as turboprops go.Oleksiy is a nice guy with regards to support so yeah, I'm gonna get that puppy too.