Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

737 PIC Evolution - October release?

Yes the winglets look strange at least from this angle. but in this series I would fly with them off lol. happy.png

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Will reserve judgement for the final product, but that VC seems extremely primitive to me. The original actually looks better imo. Was really hoping that they'd get the same team who modelled the ERJ 135/145s to do this one, as that is one of the best VCs around. Seems like feelthere have been dumped and this is an entirely Wilco product. That doesn't fill me with much hope for this.

Are the winglets representative of the Valsan Quiet Wing retrofit as opposed to the APB blended ones? I'm not sure, but maybe that's why they look like they do, after all, the blended winglets on the NG were not around when the Classic was built. Boeing do nowadays offer a blended winglet retrofit for Classics, but since some Classics are nearing the end of their service life and you have to fly a lot of trips to make them an economical option for retrofitting, they'd probably only get fitted onto later production Classics, so I should think the Valsan ones are more common on Classics. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well I am interested, but, will wait for others to bite. Screen shots do not impress, until I see some full size ones at least of the VC. It looks like some form of WILCO conglomoration. feelthere says they "are not responsible for the exterior or the interior modeling", but encourage people to watch the FT news sources, etc. So multiple developers? I am concerned that tech support might be strictly WILCO, which has not always been the best (for me). Joe L.

Joe Lorenc

The dynamic between FeelThere and Wilco has always been an awkward, if not frustrating one as there is a built in mechanism for finger pointing and a means for denial. Not good for the consumer that much is for sure. As far as the product is concerned I too will reserve judgement until there is something tangible to judge, but their "evolution" of the Airbuses was of questionable ethic and I hope that this is not in the same vein. We already have an FS9 port in the form of their V1 offering and I'm hoping for something more.

- Aaron

Hey, your banner is back, Jack. 'Nice' wording on another player in that small flight sim world by the way.Shouldn't you be testing something? happy.png Lets see what sort of evolution takes place though, maybe we share the interest in that. smile.pngI didn't even know a rework was planned there, so, again, thanks for the HU.
Is this better? As for backing up my statement, I own the 737PIC, Embraers (all of them), Airbus, etc. At best their products are marginal. And their attempt at the Airbus Evolution from everything I have read was a slap int he face to people who paid for it.

I WON'T buy this. For certain. Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hmm, I enjoy the older 737's still have some around in Australia.. interesting how this pans out..

Well I have the original wilco 737, and I cut my teeth on it for the heavies, and enjoy flying it. It developed a few minor issues in FSX but it did its job. If it is only a little better then the original it will be fun. I dont fly my plane sitting on the wing so i never noticed the winglet issue.

Well I have the original wilco 737, and I cut my teeth on it for the heavies, and enjoy flying it. It developed a few minor issues in FSX but it did its job. If it is only a little better then the original it will be fun. I dont fly my plane sitting on the wing so i never noticed the winglet issue.
You never noticed it because the original never had winglets. The new ones do have them, and judging by the screenshots, their modeling is a bit off. That's the problem people were discussing.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I will never ever touch anything associated with Wilco ever again. Never. Ever.So, it's a pass for me.
My sentiments... Airbus Evolution was the absolute end of the line for me.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Keep in mind though that Airbus Evolution was not made by Feelthere. For as far as I understood, it was Eric Marciano's update plus one or two other things bundled into one package. Contrary to Airbus Evolution, Feelthere is directly involved with the 737 Evolution. So, in my opinion, you can't directly compare the two products. Remember that Wilco is only the publisher, not the developer.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case