Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

Cocpit Poster......

Interesting, thanks. Still, I'd rather like to have the relatively light weight original vector graphic (as PDF or whatever) instead of a 100 megs scan LOL LMAO.gif but it should be helpful nonetheless. At least gonna convert it to JPG, and I am 100% sure the quality loss will be ~zero... Whistle.gifsig.gif

Yes AoA has released posters, BUT they are in PDF format!!!!!! I can't see the big difference, so saying they are AMAZING beats me!!!! The AoA poster is ONLY available for people that bought the Captains Pack for $79!!!!!! The one I link to is for FREE!!!!!! I'm getting a little bit confused over people screaming HALLELUJA!!!!! whenever AoA publishes something, I myself am getting more and more annoyed over nothing happening! To create the -pdf files released would have taken LESS than 10 minutes for a pro, so whats the big deal?

Yes AoA has released posters, BUT they are in PDF format!!!!!! I can't see the big difference, so saying they are AMAZING beats me!!!! The AoA poster is ONLY available for people that bought the Captains Pack for $79!!!!!! The one I link to is for FREE!!!!!! I'm getting a little bit confused over people screaming HALLELUJA!!!!! whenever AoA publishes something, I myself are getting more and more annoyed over nothing happening! To create the -pdf files released would have taken LESS than 10 minutes for a pro, so whats the big deal?
I think you're skipping a few steps in the process if you think it should only take 10 minutes to draw those diagrams.

Yes AoA has released posters, BUT they are in PDF format!!!!!! I can't see the big difference, so saying they are AMAZING beats me!!!! The AoA poster is ONLY available for people that bought the Captains Pack for $79!!!!!! The one I link to is for FREE!!!!!! I'm getting a little bit confused over people screaming HALLELUJA!!!!! whenever AoA publishes something, I myself am getting more and more annoyed over nothing happening! To create the -pdf files released would have taken LESS than 10 minutes for a pro, so whats the big deal?
Are you serious? These diagrams were drawn!!! I'm sure it took weeks. They're crisper, take less space, and he clearly said "for AoA subscribers..." meaning you don't need this if you're an AoA subscriber. I believe in giving honor to whom honor is due. AoA does wonders when it comes to their attention to detail, so I'd honor them, just as I'd do PMDG and McPhat.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Are you serious? These diagrams were drawn!!! I'm sure it took weeks. They're crisper, take less space, and he clearly said "for AoA subscribers..." meaning you don't need this if you're an AoA subscriber. I believe in giving honor to whom honor is due. AoA does wonders when it comes to their attention to detail, so I'd honor them, just as I'd do PMDG and McPhat.
If they are DRAWN they must be ........... and I DON'T think they are!!!! The poster is there for FREE or they could have it for a few bucks from PMDG or Boeing, scan/photograph it and release it. Look at Nicks update from September 12:th, the poster is allready there. So you really think it would have taken 10 DAYS to convert parts of an existing poster to a .pdf format and publish it? Hey guys wake up to reality!!! JJJ

If they are DRAWN they must be ........... and I DON'T think they are!!!! The poster is there for FREE or they could have it for a few bucks from PMDG or Boeing, scan/photograph it and release it. Look at Nicks update from September 12:th, the poster is allready there. So you really think it would have taken 10 DAYS to convert parts of an existing poster to a .pdf format and publish it? Hey guys wake up to reality!!! JJJ
PART of it was complete when Nick posted that. And they really did draw it, it isn't a copy of somebody else's work as you seem to think.

Downlad this poster, it's in a very high resolution so open it in Microsoft Photo Viewer and just zoom in and move around the poster. I have had a lot of help from it. http://www.avsimrus....ster-38993.html JJJthe Swede in Spain
Thanks for posting the link for the poster. I have been looking for something like that for quite awhile. I spent some time this morning chopping and pasting and made four 11"x17" (A4) composites for printing. I plan to make two desk pads with prints on both sides and have them laminated. I will have most everything handy as a reference. Lots of wait time while FSX and the PMDG loads. I can use some of that dead time to study the prints. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks for the tip about laminating it!!!! Sounds great.Did you use a photo-paper for the print? JJJ
I am still at my computer. I am going to take the digital files to a printer (Office Depot) and have them print them directly from the thumbdrive and laminate them on the spot. I had some of the new colorful Jeppesen VFR charts of Florida cut and laminated for desk pads and use them all the time now. Ray If any of you would like to have the full resolution copies, just PM me with your email address, and tell me which ones you would like to have and the flle type. I have bmp, tif, and jpg.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

If they are DRAWN they must be ........... and I DON'T think they are!!!! Hey guys wake up to reality!!! JJJ
The REALITY is that they *were* drawn by hand using vector graphics so that they can be enlarged to infinity. This is so that they can be used in the production of the AoA video. They can be animated (switch on lights etc) so that they can emulate certain situations. We have the biproduct of this, the PDF prints. If you don't like them, don't use them!!

Ed Haslam