Sign in to follow this  
bart1

TO/GO

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had experienced and problems with the TO/GO while on approach? I have tryed this many times with the same results, each time on Final I abort the landing and press the TO/GO button and immediately the frame rate drops to 4 fps Normal fps are above 25 if I continue with the go around which takes forever and finally land, the very instant the MAIN GEAR touch the tarmac frame go back to 25 and up. Regards Dave vista 32 sp2 q6600 @ 2.4ghz Fsx + acc

thanks for you reply I did not know of any other person posting the same issue as me Sorry for the double post Regards Daveunsure.png

Your system specs are also rather low, which could explain low fps. PMDG highly recommends x64 systems.

As I stated on my last post and with addon my system runs just fine 25 fps which is more that adequate for the human eye nice and smooth It is a problem with the 737 and has bee acknowledged as such.