Sign in to follow this  
Paughco

MAAM DC-3 in FSX - no landing lights

Guys: I purchased my MAAM DC-3 a few months back. It came with the auto-install feature. It's really great, except for one apparent glitch: The landing lights turn on from the overhead panel, but they don't illuminate the ground in front of the aircraft. The "native" FSX DC-3 lights up the front of the airplane OK. The Cessna 208 is killer! I'd like to go down to the field late one night with a phillips screwdriver and install the landing lights from that Cessna into my MAAM DC-3! Any thoughts or ideas? Seeya ATB

It depresses me that the DC3 for FSX is being totally ignored here and your post now one month old has also been ignored! Maybe we should all give up waiting here and buy from another supplier? A response from the devs would be nice, either way.

Dave Taylor gb.png

It depresses me that the DC3 for FSX is being totally ignored here and your post now one month old has also been ignored! Maybe we should all give up waiting here and buy from another supplier? A response from the devs would be nice, either way.
I'm with you on this one,maybe they just jump direct to ms flight baltzer

My landing light issue has been resolved! All I had to do was download and install Service Patches 1 and 2 for Flight Sim X! It all started because I wanted a dedicated DC-3 Airways hangar for my DC-3 at her home base, Arlington Airport (KAWO) in Washington State. A fellow pilot on for DCA set me up with the hangar, and, during the process, convinced me that I needed to buy the ORBYX Northwest Area scenery. I bought the DVD and installed it, but the directions said I needed to first install SP-1 and SP-2 for FSX. I did that, installed the scenery, everything worked great, and now I can see when taxiing at night on those remote air strips!Seeya ATB