Sign in to follow this  
mark22

The FS2Crew Sale- Time's running out!

Not that I am trying to plug FS2Crew's products in any way, I don't even have any of their products anyway- yet. But I am sure most of you have noticed that they have had a discounted sale on which ends at the end of this month. I will certainly be purchasing the well hyped iFly737NG button or voice control edition very very soon as this has been a programme I have had my eye on for some time, especially now that the sale is on. Looking at the prices, there isn't a lot of difference between the button control edition and the bundle package containing the voice control edition as well so I think I might as well go for that. I have watched a few times the promo video on Youtube which looks superb, especially the flight deck/cabin crew/ground crew announcements. What I would like to know is, is this genuine? I mean, are the phrases that they say in the promo video really what is said in the product? I just want to check before I purchase it, just so I am not too disapointed just in case as I think having voice sets in your flight sim adds that extra realism to it. I have FDC Live Cockpit anyway which is pretty good but can get a little 'boring and wooden', so after seeing the promo video I keep saying to myself 'Wow!, those voices are brilliant'. Anyway, I will be buying the bundle package but will probably just use the button control edition for the moment but was just trying to get a bit more of an insight to it beforehand!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

are the phrases that they say in the promo video really what is said in the product?
Yes, they are. smile.png This software uses real human recordings, not computer generated robotic ones.What is more, you will have a choice of European (which I am using), British and US vocies. For various reasons I am the button version user and it was my first ever FS2Crew product. But people say it is the best one so far.I guess it is. I simply love it and since I started using it, I have been flying my iFly 737NG only assisted by my virtual copilot.Moreover, I miss it when I try to fly another addon aircraft. I feel an emptiness hard to fill (like having to fly and talk to ATC at the same time, lol). The voice version has more options to offer, like voice commanded autopilot inputs, which must be quite nice, I believe. A perfect product? No, nothing is.But no stoppovers and overall a gorgeous tool. So, all in all, there is no chance you will regret your purchase.Especially if it is so nicely discounted now.

I started off with Bryan York's (the best ever product supporter by the way) Button control version for the IFLY NG. I then bought the voice control version and can honestly say that, this is immersion plus!

Dave Taylor gb.png

I started off with Bryan York's (the best ever product supporter by the way) Button control version for the IFLY NG. I then bought the voice control version and can honestly say that, this is immersion plus!
I couldn't agree more with Dave. I did the same thing. Bought the button version right when it came out. And later the voice control version. Those 2 together with iFly737NG,I must say one of the best combo for FS.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

OK, finally took the plunge and bought the bundle package from Simmarket while the product is on offer. However, I still need the aircraft itself which I believe I can get from Flight1, are they the only place I have to buy it from as it still seems quite pricey to me? I may wait a bit longer to see if the price comes down, that's of course if I can be that patient!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

it still seems quite pricey to me?
Really, Mark? It's a high quality complex addon and in addition it includes almost all versions of the plane (600, 700, 800, 900, BBJ, BBJ2 and BBJ3) in ONE price unlike some competing products.Moreover: best ever support, constant development, etc. Cheap as chips if you ask me.

My error, what I didn't realise was that that the ifly737 can be bought as a box set version on other websites cheaper than what I saw on the Flight1 website so yes, in that case it is fairly cheap. I thought this product was only sold by Flight1? Obviously not in that case...