Sign in to follow this  
michaelb15

Multiple monitors & ENB series bloom.

How can I set up ENB for multiple monitors? Currently it will only display on 1 monitor, leaving the other defualt. even though I only want to use 1 monitor for bloom, it always sets the bloom on the monitor I use for GPS/Nav/Autopilot/throttle, leaving my flying monitor with no bloom. How can I at least switch ENB to work on the monitor that I want? If not both? Ive tried using the control panel to make 1 monitor primary, and 1 secondary, to no avail. Ive tried switching the cables on the back of the computer, again, to no avail. The only way I can think to mabe to get it to work, is to change settings for ENB.. but I dont know how to do that, which is why I am asking here.

I'd be interested to know the answer to this one as well. When I asked a while back, the consensus was that ENB only supported single-monitor systems. If that's changed, I'd love to know about it.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

I'd be interested to know the answer to this one as well. When I asked a while back, the consensus was that ENB only supported single-monitor systems. If that's changed, I'd love to know about it.
that is indeed the case. just stick to one monitor, when u start dragging panels around to other monitors enb will cause problems.

Guest tonaz

Hello, it is very strange that enb displays effects exclusively on the secondary... anyone solved this?

I use TripleHead2Go and it works across all three of mine...not surprising since the TH2G makes my computer think my 3 monitors are one screen.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Guest tonaz

infact, for you is like havina a big wide monitor.

The same to me, as i use the nvidia surround feature, that puts toghether the 3 monitor and windows detect it as one. and ENB works perfectly.

but when i plug a fourth monitor for the gps, that actually is the second if you know what i mean, windows dectect it as secondary, obviously, but ENB works only on this secondary and i have a "very cool ENB effected GPS.....". WEIRD.

tryied everything. no solution.