Sign in to follow this  
bcslattery

Saving Panel State

Hello, It should be fairly simple to do, but has anyone had any problems in saving the panel state? I've tried and I get the CDU message 'Saving Panel State' but when I've checked the 'PanelState' folder and only the 3 default files are there and nothing's been saved, I'm stumped! Any suggestions? BCS

I just tried save panel state and used the name 'ABCDE' and then I went to the 'Load Panel State' which is there, but, again only the 3 default states were there :S

You have to press EXEC in the CDU to actually excecute the saving process. The screen will display a message saying "Saving Panel State" and the sim will "lock" (not freeze or crash) for a couple of seconds while the panel state is being saved.

Matheus Mafra

I've pressed the execute button, then 'Saving Panel State' appears after about 20 seconds I get the following message - SAVE PANEL STATE - SUCCESSFULLY SAVE TO ABCDE but when I go to load it, it's not there! Mystery. BCS