Sign in to follow this  
bushpilot2

SP1 and Extension 600/700

When the SP1 actually comes and when the extension 737 600/700?The date is Sep 23 or will there be a change?It reads nothing more about it.

The whole NGX costumer base is holding their breath on this one. Since there were no "Sorry, it's been delayed" messages, I can only assume that the service pack will be released on time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Cristi Neagu

Won't be the fist time PMDG is "a little late".However the quality is worth the wait. Let's just hope the 600/700 expansion will not delay!

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden

Wow... this is like PMDG Christmas, only instead of December 25th it's September 23rd. Let's hope Santa Randazzo doesn't get stuck up a chimney with his bag full of NGX goodies Praying.gif

Cristi Neagu

he he

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

The whole NGX costumer base is holding their breath on this one. Since there were no "Sorry, it's been delayed" messages, I can only assume that the service pack will be released on time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Thats how most companies would talk to their base ;) :(. Lets see

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

i cant wait for 600/700 i wish it was the basepack instead of the 800/900 either way i would have purchased both i guess

Knowing PMDG, IF SP1 and the -600/-700 pack are released today, it will most probably be very late in the day in their timezone, which normally is WAAAAAAAAAY past midnight European time, so I guess I will know tomorrow morning when I wake up Praying.gifAngel.gif

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg