Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

Interested in Beta Testing?

Are you interested in beta testing our new products? We are assembling a Quality Assurance Team and we need people like you! This "QAT" will perform pre-release (late-stage beta) testing and quality assurance to make sure our products work solidly on as wide a range of configurations as possible. QAT applicants should be experts with our products and Flight Simulator X. To apply, click here.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Already applicated a few days ago... tongue.png ???

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, If you've applied prior to yesterday, we ask that you re-apply, as there was a problem with the form. We apologize for that, but it's all fixed now! It may take some time for us to get everything sorted and reply back, so please be patient. Thanks everyone!

Damian Clark

ok... done ( now the third time happy.png ) Hope to hear from you soon ... (in a positive way)

Guenter Steiner

Joined to the request, expected news soon wink.png

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Thanks everyone for your applications so far! We'll be keeping applications open for few more days. Accepted applicants should hear back around the first week of October.

Damian Clark

Deadline for application submissions is this SATURDAY! Get 'em in while you can! Thanks everyone!

Damian Clark

Thanks everyone for your applications! We've received a ton of them and wish we could select everyone to come aboard on the beta, but we can only handle about a dozen additions at this time. We'll be looking to expand the beta process further for our next release, so if you were not chosen, please hang tight and wait for our next round. Thanks again everyone! Accepted applicants can expect to hear back by about Wednesday next week.

Damian Clark

Hope to get in ... Praying.gif Surely I have not to tell you, but many applicants shows the quality of your product!

Guenter Steiner

Put me on the team or it's Fort Zinderneuf for someone or... my name isn't Sergeant Markov of the French Foreign Legion. " I promise you".Angel.gifBest RegardsPraying.gifNeal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Well, I attempted to make an account on the website and never got the activation email. :-/