Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

WOW THIS FREEWARE SGA DC10-30 LOOKS SO REAL!

Thanks all for kind words!!

Yep! One of my favorite DC-10 liveries. IIRC that is a Frank Idone piece.
TWA302 is absolutely right that it is painted by Frank Idone who is the greatest livery painter of SGA DC10-30s!!! Frank Idone's talented paintings made SGA DC10-30 look so real!! I wish I can find outstanding liveries of Pan Am, Finnair, and Icelandair for this SGA DC10-30 but cannot find on all websites including avsim. Yankeegolf3, I wish it is REX but it is SGA DC10-30 on real world photo, Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Great shot Aharon wink.png Loved the sga Dc-10 it was awesome and a beautiful model I love the DC-10 will always be my favorite airliner design body wise, and Frank Idones paints are wonderful I remember asking him about a certain livery and he was able to paint it a really nice guy too.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Thanks all for kind words, Silverbird, I agree with your comments on legendary Frank Idone. Frank Idone's painting skills made SGA DC10-30s look SO REAL!! I wish there is great paint livery for Pan Am, Finnair, and Icelandair for SGA DC10-30!! Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Thanks all for kind words, Silverbird, I agree with your comments on legendary Frank Idone. Frank Idone's painting skills made SGA DC10-30s look SO REAL!! I wish there is great paint livery for Pan Am, Finnair, and Icelandair for SGA DC10-30!! Aharon
When I brought Frank on to the SGA team, he had already painted a few awesome liveries on the -10 that made it a no-brainer. (My personal favorite from him was KLM) I think I still have a Pan AM billboard livery I painted years ago on the DC-10. I see if I can find it. Send me a PM with an address I can send it to. Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve, Wow I did not know you hired Frank for SGA company!!! Very cool historic fact!!!! Thanks a zillion for trying to find the Pan Am livery. I am sending you PM my email address. I also am posting a new screenshot showing Frank's livery to thank you no matter if you can find Pan Am livery or not. Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Darth Mop,Thanks for your kind words. See that SGA DC10-30 can fool people into thinking it is payware DC10-30 by CLS!!!Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Darth Mop,Thanks for your kind words. See that SGA DC10-30 can fool people into thinking it is payware DC10-30 by CLS!!!Aharon
Well, I´ve got the payware and I can say that this SGA plane is much more appealing than the CLS! :(