Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

NGX After Win7 SP1

Hi folks, Just wondering if any of you are having issues with the running ofNGX after the Win7 Service pack 1 was installed ???I had it running fairly smooth but after the SP it runs like crap again. ( sorry about the crap bit)Any feedback very welcome. Thanks a million Cheers, Rick

No issues so far on my system. I'm running the latest updates combines with W764. What kind of issues are you having?

Safe & smooth flying,

Clarke Ramsey

Maybe try to uninstall and then reinstall the NGX?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I got no issues as well with the latest updates

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No issues here but be careful with the Net Framework 4 updates. I had to uninstall them to make ASE work again. I am considering a dual boot with win 7 64. I will use my D drive for FSX only and not install all of the updates or antivirus or malware programs. I did this on XP 64 and had good luck with it. I will use my C drive for all other tasks.

Thank you Gents, Found out that is was Trend Micro Security so will disablethat when I go flying.I also thought it had something to do with Framework 4 but no.... Thanks againCheers, Rick