Sign in to follow this  
Cyclopean

Not Receiving Emails from You Guys

Hello, It seems there is something going on with emails between me and your email system. Since my purchase (yesterday), I have not received the email with my purchase information, nor have I received replies or ticket numbers from 3 support requests. Could you please investigate? Thanks,Cyclopean (Richard Gardner).

Hello Richard, We did indeed respond to each request, including the most recent one with the new email address. Did you not receive that either? We have no other complaints of email connectivity issues? Here is our response: Hello,Please use this license key reset tool to clear any previously modified version of the Active Sky license:http://dreamcatcher.hifisim.com/KeyResetASE.zipPlease let us know if you continue to have trouble. Thank you!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Damian, Thanks for your reply and for the key removal tool.Fortunately I had already applied it as I saw another user on the forum had encountered the same issue and so I just followed the instructions you provided to him. However, the email issue continues to baffle me. I have not received any of the messages to either of the addresses I provided. I also have had no issues with receiving emails up to this point. I did receive the enrolment email sent by the forum on sign up immediately. Not sure what's up....... Cheers,Cyclopean (Richard Gardner)

Well I did some looking at our emails logs, there was nothing returned/rejected, so I assume it ended up in a spam folder.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hey Damian, I checked the spam folder in my yahoo email and indeed the reply was buried there. I have marked it as "not spam" so that should fix any future issues. More importantly, I called AT&T to inquire why I was not receiving your emails to my Outlook account, and together we adjusted some settings. I'm hoping this has solved the problem. So, I'm going to ask you a favor - could you resend my purchase information to both accounts for me since I never really received it? That would be a good test for functionality on both. Thanks for your help and I apologize for the trouble. Cheers,Cyclopean(Richard Gardner).