Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

23SEP11 Update: SP1, Hotfixes and the 6700

Well, I was charged full dolars and I DO demand to have full 2d panel (except the throttle LEVERS and trim WHEEL). It's really simple.
Dont think by demanding will get you anywhere, plus we can live with out the throttle quadrant not like its life threatening,. Rather have a bug free ngx that everything works as it should, and as tabs has explained the reasoning behind not including it so just except it and get on with it.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Brent, don't throw wood on the fire. You got me perfectly. I stated that I paid full dolars on a product that DIDN'T have the asterisk after the "2D", and because of that, I demand PMDG to do that, not third party. I don't see how I can be more clear to you than this, Context people. Context!
Not throwing any wood, but you are embarrassing yourself more and more my DEMANDING something which is not going to come. Really, cant you just enjoy the NGX or fly using the VC like everyone else rather than making a fool out of yourself.

u have to admit the omission of a 2d TQ is weird, and it does seem like rounding corners.i fly VC all the time do it doesnt really bother me, but if u are going to do a 2d cockpit, do it properly or dont do it at all. also am i the only one who finds the pushing of dates to the last possible second rather annoying ?

How long it takes to orbit the sun in America around the earth? Where is the hotfix for now, Robert?We want to fly our aircraft!
Anybody know what he is talking about???

Is the SDK going to be released to developers with SP1??
Ryan said service pack 2!
Well, I was charged full dolars and I DO demand to have full 2d panel (except the throttle LEVERS and trim WHEEL). It's really simple.
DEMAND away, doesn't mean it is going to happen!!

Anybody know what he is talking about???
Actually the sentence is funny: "How long does it takes to orbit the sun in America"Well my guess is about 365 days and some minutes..."around the earth"The only things orbiting around the earth are the moon and artificial satellites...

Funny that Ryan, which is a pmdg staff, said only about the THROTTLES when he stated that demands lot of work to do... And you guys wanting to be more royal than the king... Are you the developers of this thing? Did I pay you?You talk like I'm playing the fool, I really don't care. In fact, I'm the dumbest guy around here. Happy now?Go live your lives and leave the answer to the right people: THE DEVELOPERS. You know what? I tried to help you guys out giving valuable information about SFPs and the operation in SBRJ in another topic. I'm not going to do anymore, cause this is way too oppressive to argue with children. You have to choose every word. You know, down here in South America, we work hard to get our money in order to survive, we're humans, we try to help each other when we see someone in need. When I read comments like these, stating that I'm embarrasing myself by excercising my rights... I think we're no longer a community trying to be good. I'm trying to have my rights. Please, if you don't have something valuable to add in order to help, grab this opportunity and stay in silence. This isn't intended to be aggresive to anyone, but if you want to take like that, go ahead.

I too think that the 2D panel isn't complete without the throttle quadrant. BUT it is not vital. The throttles you have mapped to the joystick, the trim wheel and flap lever as well, and for the startup levers you can assign keyboard shortcuts. The only thing that is missing is the trim indicator for setting TO trim. They could just add a hotspot on the panel for that. I know where you're coming from with the whole investment thing. $60 is a lot of money for me as well, but I find it well worth it. This is mainly a VC plane, and some of us should be thankful they decided to add a 2D panel. The Jetstream didn't have one, if I recall. So, until they decide they will add a 2D throttle quadrant, assign keyboard shortcuts to the startup levers, use the VC to set TO trim, and, in general, get over yourself.

Cristi Neagu