Sign in to follow this  
Cristi_Neagu

Messed up colors

Hi. I did a stupid thing and messed up my color options file. I did back it up, but somehow that got screwed up as well. Can anyone post the original 737NGX_Colors.ini, please, because I would hate to have to reinstall the plane. Thanks.

Cristi Neagu

I put the original in a backup folder, so this should be the right one. It was clearly marked ORIGINAL and NEW COLOURS [Panel Colors]COLOR_DAY=247COLOR_DUSK=115COLOR_NIGHT=57FLOODS_DAY_R_2D=255FLOODS_DAY_G_2D=255FLOODS_DAY_B_2D=255FLOODS_DUSK_R_2D=140FLOODS_DUSK_G_2D=135FLOODS_DUSK_B_2D=130FLOODS_NIGHT_R_2D=120FLOODS_NIGHT_G_2D=115FLOODS_NIGHT_B_2D=110LETTERING_R_2D=180LETTERING_G_2D=135LETTERING_B_2D=90TEXT_OFF_R_2D=220TEXT_OFF_G_2D=220TEXT_OFF_B_2D=235TEXT_FULL_R_2D=255TEXT_FULL_G_2D=190TEXT_FULL_B_2D=130TEXT_BG_OFF_R_2D=35TEXT_BG_OFF_G_2D=35TEXT_BG_OFF_B_2D=60TEXT_BG_FULL_R_2D=70TEXT_BG_FULL_G_2D=15TEXT_BG_FULL_B_2D=7FLOODS_DAY_R_VC=90FLOODS_DAY_G_VC=90FLOODS_DAY_B_VC=90FLOODS_DUSK_R_VC=155FLOODS_DUSK_G_VC=150FLOODS_DUSK_B_VC=145FLOODS_NIGHT_R_VC=160FLOODS_NIGHT_G_VC=150FLOODS_NIGHT_B_VC=140LETTERING_R_VC=160LETTERING_G_VC=120LETTERING_B_VC=70TEXT_OFF_R_VC=220TEXT_OFF_G_VC=220TEXT_OFF_B_VC=235TEXT_FULL_R_VC=255TEXT_FULL_G_VC=190TEXT_FULL_B_VC=130TEXT_BG_OFF_R_VC=18TEXT_BG_OFF_G_VC=18TEXT_BG_OFF_B_VC=30TEXT_BG_FULL_R_VC=60TEXT_BG_FULL_G_VC=12TEXT_BG_FULL_B_VC=5CABIN_DAY_R=64CABIN_DAY_G=64CABIN_DAY_B=64CABIN_DUSK_R=128CABIN_DUSK_G=128CABIN_DUSK_B=128CABIN_NIGHT_R=255CABIN_NIGHT_G=247CABIN_NIGHT_B=217VC_FACTOR_DAY=55VC_FACTOR_DUSK=80VC_FACTOR_NIGHT=90VC_BACKGROUND_R=30VC_BACKGROUND_G=32VC_BACKGROUND_B=35DOME_FACTOR_BRT=160DOME_FACTOR_DIM=130ANNUN_DIM_FACTOR=60

Hey, as this is quite an interesting thing, what do you mean with "messed up" exactly? Because as I have tinkered with that file quite a bit, there seem to be more than one way to screw up colors. The obvious way is just to use ugly colors in the respective color sections. But a different way is to change one or more of the three very first entries in that file. Until today I have not the least clue what they actually do. But when you change them quite a bit, this is what happened to me: Starting at "lights off", then slowly and gradually increasing the lighting by rotating the knob would NOT only "get the brightness up", but in fact kind of "browse" thru most of the chromatic circle. So they were not "just" orange or whatever, as you turned the knob, they would gradually change from, say, orange, red, green, blue, yellow... whatever. Totally wrecked. So do whatever you want with that file, but don't tamper with those first three entries, folks. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

No.. the colors were all wrong. The button lighting was a ghastly yellow, and the flood lights were a sickly shade of orange.

Cristi Neagu

Ah ok. Just thought I'd ask. Still hoping for some official explanations on the file once the major bug fixing has been done. sig.gif