Sign in to follow this  
Jetman67

IFLY 737 - Anybody have it

Hi All I am thinking of buying the Ifly 737 for FSX as well whilst I wait for SDK etc, would be nice to have both, has anybody brought it and if so what is the performance like IE is it hard on the system, please no ###### responses or slanging just after neutral feedback as I know this post has the potential to turn into a riot.I am sure both products are excellent but my main concern is how it would run performance wise , thanks

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi All I am thinking of buying the Ifly 737 for FSX as well whilst I wait for SDK etc, would be nice to have both, has anybody brought it and if so what is the performance like IE is it hard on the system, please no ###### responses or slanging just after neutral feedback as I know this post has the potential to turn into a riot.I am sure both products are excellent but my main concern is how it would run performance wise , thanks
HelloI have both the PMDG and the i-Fly, like you I am awaiting the SDK. for this reason the i-Fly gets the most time these days simply because my Gofight MCP is fully supported.Both nice products, as a 737 fan I am glad to own both. Glyn

nothing wrong with this question i am looking for feedback from owners thats all there is no issue enjoying both,Maddog thanks a lot for your reply do it perform similar to the PMDG in terms of system impactUVW where would you suggest this thread goes in the IFLY forum

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I had the IFly for FS9. It was a nice upgrade from the workhorse NG from PMDG that served its purpose for many years. I got it for FSX when I switched over in anticipation of this a/c. I don't like it. Now after getting the NGX they don't even come close. It flys great and have had no problems with it but the fsx version is the same as the FS9 version IMO and kinda looks like the default by comparison. The sounds are awful compared to the NGX. It is stil a great product but after the NGX they all ( all aircraft) look like default.

Richie Walsh

UVW where would you suggest this thread goes in the IFLY forum
that seems reasonable doesnt it ?

If you got nothing reasonable to say just be quiet.
why dont u take up your own advice.this forum is already filled with enough crap posts.

nothing wrong with this question i am looking for feedback from owners thats all there is no issue enjoying both, Maddog thanks a lot for your reply do it perform similar to the PMDG in terms of system impact UVW where would you suggest this thread goes in the IFLY forum
HelloOn my machine they are running around the same fps, performance for me is very smooth for both.Once I have drivers for the NGX then I will probably be flying it more, to sum up the NGX in one word I would say Precise fits quite well in how well the avionics function.The VC, and I am going to be shot down here, but textures aside I find the scale of the i-Fly more pleasing. Glyn

thanks guys for your mature posts mostly I will get and enjoy both for a long time to come,

Wayne such

I like it a lot the NGX is too complex for me i like it cause you can just jump in and fly. Its got a nice support forum and return policy too if you dont like it.

Honestly I returned the IFly for the NGX (thank you FLIGHT1) and I haven't looked back since. I could understand buying the IFly a few months before the NGX's release to fill the need for an NG, but now that the NGX is out, the IFly seems a little nonsensical to purchase for me. The only reason I would purchase the IFly, in retrospect, would be if I were stuck with an older rig and FS9. I have a lot of respect for the IFly developers, but the difference is night and day.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules