Hello All, Clamp for my Saitek Yoke broke. It is small plastic ring through which mounting screw goes. The screw is now loose. Glue didn't help.Is there any way to fix it? Thank you for any advice.Ilya

HelloPop down to your local hardware store for two of these

Whitch part? 39263875.jpg69869092.jpg85169395.jpg21964831.jpg The G clamps are good, but if your useing rudder pedals you wont have any knee caps left, lol.

Hello All, Clamp for my Saitek Yoke broke. It is small plastic ring through which mounting screw goes. The screw is now loose. Glue didn't help.Is there any way to fix it? Thank you for any advice.Ilya
HelloContact Saitek support they may help. http://www.saitek.com/uk/info2/contact.php

Whitch part?The G clamps are good, but if your useing rudder pedals you wont have any knee caps left, lol.
The ring on the last picture! Thank you

I'd advise contacting Saitek for a replacement. On the other hand you could use the ring from the throttle quad, and fix the quad with Velcro,as its hardly under any prssure, unlike the yoke is, when you pull back. Or, you could try to find a nut with very corse thead, and use it to lock the spindle in position, put the nut where the red lines are : 56050157.jpg

Thank you for you help. I just sent an email to saitek, and meanwhile I will try your recommendation. Ilya

Hey all, I found very simple solution. Put the broken ring on the other side - see attached picture.It is now possible to mount yoke - just hold the ring with your hand while mounting. I hope this will help someone in similar situation Ilya

I know this thread is a bit old but I just stumbled across it. Don't know if you got the problem fixed or if my suggestion is even an option but have you considered hard-mounting it to your desk? Using the very thoughtfully provided threaded holes all over the Saitek products, I have hard-mounted several. For my home set up, my Radio Panel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel are mounted by drilling two small holes for each in the desk then getting inexpensive screws, nuts, and washers and just bolting them on. I have a slide out keyboard drawer so I still clamp mount my yoke and throttle quad. The nice thing is that if I want to remove everything from my desk for other work, it only takes about 3-4 minutes to unscrew them and set them aside.For the set up I just built for work (yes, we have a mult-panel sim with every Saitek product made) I did the same method only I also mounted the yoke as well. Works great, looks great, no clamps to bang your knees on and is much sturdier than the clamps.If you want pics or need any further help, let me know.phxflyboy