Sign in to follow this  

Yeah its cold here!!

I feel cold just looking at all that snow. I wonder what this winter is gonna be like here in Vancouver! Take careMike

man, I wish it would snow more here (Seattle). We only get snow once or twice a year, and even then, it's only like 6 inches deep.

Guest Joshieca

This is what the morning bought! :)FUN FUN!!

You just have to drive up to Whistler here in B.C. a few hours drive adn you won't regret it, it's absolutely beautiful, lots of snow and lots of sky/snowboard slopes.Take careMike

Cold country? Noooo...In my part of this looong country it was + 9 centigrade (34F) today :-)(Scania - the southernmost part of Sweden, ESMH to be precise)But VFR conditions are lousy this time of the year - good to have a virtual option...RegardsTommy

Guest mikehaska

Here in Calgary, we've already had our second snowfall since summer. :-)

Mike,I drove to Whistler this summer (we were coming from the Rockies and going back to Vancouver) and that road is one hell of a road,can't imagine what it must during icing conditions

lol..the Sea to Sky Highway...maybe the Road to Sea highway with all the cliffs and ditches. Yeah, it's one dangerous road and I don't want to know waht it's like in icing conditions either. They do a good job keeping it clean in winter though. There are plans to upgrade it to a much safer one but I don't see that happening in this lifetime. The drive there is worth it though, very nice place to spend the day at. My next plan is go go down to Seattle, been there once but I did not see much. I want to visit the Boeing plant this time :-hahTake careMike

Here in Florida, I have already had my 3000th mosquito bite since summer. :-lol

Eric 

"Here in Florida, I have already had my 3000th mosquito bite since summer"arghh, don't remind me.I'll be down in Orlando and Tampa this Christmas. We go every year.