Sign in to follow this  
UL612

HF4 cdu fix page issue ?

Hi all,The new hotfix seems to have broken the fix page. I can enter a point in the scratch-pad but when pressing 1L key, nothing happen....The push cursor is active and using keys tab+F1 doesn't work neither.I did a complete reinstall from the full installer (1.00.2922) and the cdu fix page worked again. I then installed the hotfix (after the 4 aircraft.cfg were delated, as Ryan suggested) and the issue has come back again.Do you have the same glitch or something went wrong during my HF 2987 installation ?Many thanksGeorges C.

Not sure this is related to your problems, but I had none last night when, after installing the latest hotfix, I entered the Fix page to define a 9-mile circle around my arrival airport using the radial/distance format after entering the airport code.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Can you tell what fixes worked for you? They should work globally, so I guess if you just tell me an identifier, I could try it out. Earlier today it didn't take anything. sig.gif

Can you tell what fixes worked for you? They should work globally, so I guess if you just tell me an identifier, I could try it out. Earlier today it didn't take anything. sig.gif
My flight was KBWI-KBUF and while inflight, I called up the Fix page and entered "KBUF" at 1L and then "053/009" at 2L in order to define a range circle around KBUF, which I use to time my landing configuration sequence on approach.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I noticed it as well. Also, before the hotfix I had to enter fixes on the FIX page before I could use them as waypoints on the RTE page, but now I can just enter them like regular waypoints without ever going to the FIX page. Which behavior is correct?

My flight was KBWI-KBUF and while inflight, I called up the Fix page and entered "KBUF" at 1L and then "053/009" at 2L in order to define a range circle around KBUF, which I use to time my landing configuration sequence on approach.
Uh... now I'm a bit lost. Your example indeed works. Shocked.gif Back to further investigation. huh.pngsig.gif

Alright, set up the flight as you suggested. Fly. LOL LMAO.gif Put in KBUF on FIX page - it works. Put in radial/distance, piece of cake. Put in KEDW. Works. New game. Reset position to KEDW. Same aircraft config as a second ago. Enter KEDW. No luck. ??? blink.png I don't get it. sig.gif

Strange....I fly mostly over Europe but I gave a try at KBUF with KBUF as waypoint(was on the ground), the fix page seems definitely broken on mine, whatever 800 or 900 NGX I use.If I press 2L I have an invalid entry, but with 1L I am unable to enter the fix or to do something.Hope it will be fixed in the upcoming SP1, as the HF4 is probably hardcoded like the futur SP1.Obviously, need futher investigationThanks to allGeorges C.

Just did the following: Load aircraft. FIX page - broken. Departed with a clean and fresh, uninitialized FMS. Check FIX page - broken. Fill in some PERF INIT and execute - broken. Enter DEP/DEST airports - still broken. Enter some route, waypoint, or departure or arrival so route can be executed, and execute - repaired. Anyone confirm? Weird. I like. Not. LMAO.gifsig.gif

I do confirm ! Thank you Etienne, you did my day Applause.gif , was about to reinstall the NGX without the HF4 and now I can wait gently for the SP1 Georges Co

Yeah now being so close (who knows tongue.png) to the SP I wouldn't consider doing anything to the installation right now. sig.gif